NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

amyyee

Reaction score
Hi all, I just received this:

"Your application is being considered in competition with the other candidates who are shortlisted for employment."

Not sure if anyone from the July interview batch got this too?
Thanks for the update.
I received EL EPT confirmation this Monday for Oct test then another EPT availability on Tuesday for Nov test. Not sure if HR got messed up.

Max_power

Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
I received EL EPT confirmation this Monday for Oct test then another EPT availability on Tuesday for Nov test. Not sure if HR got messed up.

Ah, hmm, are they both for EL EPT? My status is still shortlisted

amyyee

Reaction score
Ah, hmm, are they both for EL EPT? My status is still shortlisted
Yup, Both for EL EPT and Music Audition as I ticked teaching subject as Music.
First one has both Oct and Nov date available.
If I passed the tests and am successful in teaching application will only be considered for Feb untrained teaching contract which would still be eligible for PGDE Dec 2020 NIE intake on recommendation.
p/s: I have not gone for medical either. Pray it goes well for everyone.

Last edited:

Max_power

Reaction score
Yup, Both for EL EPT and Music Audition as I ticked teaching subject as Music.
First one has both Oct and Nov date available.
If I pass the tests will be eligible for Feb contract teaching and eligible for PGDE Dec 2020 NIE intake on recommendation.
Pray it goes well for everyone.

Awesome! Wish you well :)

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Hi all, I just received this:

"Your application is being considered in competition with the other candidates who are shortlisted for employment."

Not sure if anyone from the July interview batch got this too?

Congrats! Did you received it in the form of an email or message? I went for medical about a month ago but I have not received any update since then. I emailed them last week and they said my application is still processing and they will update me again.

Max_power

Reaction score
Congrats! Did you received it in the form of an email or message? I went for medical about a month ago but I have not received any update since then. I emailed them last week and they said my application is still processing and they will update me again.

Email! Oh, what did they say though?

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Email! Oh, what did they say though?

“We are in the midst of processing your application. We will contact you with an update as soon as it is available“

I hope to receive the email too. I guess I’ll probably receive it later than you because I went for medical on 23rd Sept

Max_power

Reaction score
“We are in the midst of processing your application. We will contact you with an update as soon as it is available“

I hope to receive the email too. I guess I’ll probably receive it later than you because I went for medical on 23rd Sept

Oh okay, anyway, no news is good news! I attended the medical examination around the same date too. All the best to us!

whyiareyeeand

Reaction score
When is your interview? Which subject did you get shortlisted for ?
Anyone still have interview upcoming? Have any tips to share.
Thanks!!

My interview was yesterday, shortlisted for JC economics. How about yourself? I think just stay calm, prep well for your lesson and be yourself

Purinbi

Reaction score

My status has been changed to “shortlisted” too but I have not received any medical checkup request. They asked me to send in additional cpf information, if don’t have also ok as they are calculating my salary package. Is the process jumbled up? I have not received any offers yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.