HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree351Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2019, 10:57 PM   #4051

Hi there! May i know exactly when did they inform you the school that you are posted to for teaching stint? Did they inform you through text or email? Thanks!
It is usually via email.
jaytotheshitley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 11:02 PM   #4052

Sure! You’ve gone for your contract signing? Did they say when they will assign the schs?

Congrats! We’re starting on the same date! Lets update each other if theres email about school posting etc? Thanks!
Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 06:10 AM   #4053

Sure! You致e gone for your contract signing? Did they say when they will assign the schs?
Went appointment briefing in jan! But i defered my start date to june. They did mention it値l be nearing to starting date (1-2 weeks before i guess).
Happiness1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 07:00 PM   #4054

Did anyone get their medical email today?
Callmecherrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 08:01 PM   #4055

Thanks poppyave! You致e started right? How has it been so far?
haha yes i'm currently doing contract teaching! i'm enjoying it so far. taking 19 classes in a week cos i'm doing music! definitely have different challenges from subject teachers. i'm taking up a CCA & am a co-form teacher as well! it's been challenging since i'm just an untrained teacher but i'm comfortable and enjoying picking up the different roles.

having my official lesson observation next month. fingers crossed!!
amyyee likes this.
poppyave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #4056

Hi,
Just to share, if anyone wld like to call MOE, this is the number to call 68722220. Press the option for teaching application, HR matters then option to speak to customer service officer and let them know your query (but got to wait for quite long) . I got a call from HR exec this morn and had to confirm w her on smthg, so this is the way I managed to reach her as I know her name.

Sigh, they seem to hv quite a few prob w my docs, maybe coz I hv long work history..think my medical will be delayed...
Ohgeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 11:35 AM   #4057

Hi,
Just to share, if anyone wld like to call MOE, this is the number to call 68722220. Press the option for teaching application, HR matters then option to speak to customer service officer and let them know your query (but got to wait for quite long) . I got a call from HR exec this morn and had to confirm w her on smthg, so this is the way I managed to reach her as I know her name.

Sigh, they seem to hv quite a few prob w my docs, maybe coz I hv long work history..think my medical will be delayed...
Your status is shortlisted as well? I知 a fresh grad and also have shortlisted status but no medical yet so I知 worried ):
Old 26-04-2019, 11:42 AM   #4058

Your status is shortlisted as well? I知 a fresh grad and also have shortlisted status but no medical yet so I知 worried ):
Yes, shortlisted. I tried to ask her abt medical but all she wld say still in process, computing offer etc. Anyway, dun be worried, I m sure they are processing our batch now. Many applicants and info for them to process.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:04 PM   #4059

Hi,

Thx for the info ohgeesh! Hang in there
matyoyo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 06:07 PM   #4060

Hi,

Thanks for the info )
student1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 09:39 PM   #4061

Went appointment briefing in jan! But i defered my start date to june. They did mention it値l be nearing to starting date (1-2 weeks before i guess).
Hi may I know that does moe usually allow deferment? Like postpone to next batch
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 10:37 PM   #4062

me too, went for interview on 12th march, status changed to shortlisted and no medical. I got a call asking me to chnge my subject combi.i agreed and asked the manner in which they wld update my application. She said an update wld be provided by early june(cant rmb the date) if there is an offer. T_T All the best 💛
pinkorange01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2019, 11:46 PM   #4063

Yes I am. Applying for pri Chinese
Hi Amyisanothername, do you mind to share your timeline?
I am applying Pri Chinese as well.
lli3214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2019, 11:54 AM   #4064

me too, went for interview on 12th march, status changed to shortlisted and no medical. I got a call asking me to chnge my subject combi.i agreed and asked the manner in which they wld update my application. She said an update wld be provided by early june(cant rmb the date) if there is an offer. T_T All the best 💛
Yea hopefully shortlisted means we are going to get in eventually. All the best too!
Old 27-04-2019, 05:21 PM   #4065

Hi may I know that does moe usually allow deferment? Like postpone to next batch
Hi Laneyy, I am contemplating to defer as well due to family matters. I hv sought the advice of a forummer here.(hope it's OK I share here). The person informed MOE once he/she received the offer and was allowed the deferment. There r ppl whose deferment were not approved as they informed MOE too late. Hope this helps.

Will update here if I do ask for deferment later.

Last edited by Ohgeesh; 27-04-2019 at 05:24 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.