HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree503Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2019, 10:14 PM   #4411

I called CAO this morning and asked and they said they canít release the results early. But my friend said the HR personnel she talked to this morning said she has seen uni students requesting for an early results release. I also only have the e-transcript not including my results this sem. Iím just gonna email MOE to clarify. The HR personnel that I talked to told me to just submit after convocation though.
Hi, did you email MOE? What was their reply? Currently still donít have degree scroll, only have transcript. Really have no idea how to prove that I have graduated. Any undergrads who have insights please do help! Thanks!
Callmecherrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 10:39 PM   #4412

Hi everyone!

I have received an interview for Math (Sec) and Social studies!

Was wondering if anyone else received the same thing?

Also, any tips for the interview? Cheers!
I got Maths(Sec) and CA. When is your interview?
ryoko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 10:44 PM   #4413

Congratulations. When u get the email from moe to inform your interview?
Loveteaching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 10:45 PM   #4414

Hi, did you email MOE? What was their reply? Currently still donít have degree scroll, only have transcript. Really have no idea how to prove that I have graduated. Any undergrads who have insights please do help! Thanks!
Hello! I emailed MOE again and they said they really need the results ASAP as it was mentioned in the contract that we are to submit our results prior to the start of the contract teaching stint. As I did internship in my final sem, I donít even have a complete transcript as the results are released on 15 July. But I did the best I can by asking CAO if they can email MOE with my final results and degree classification before the results release. Iím not sure how MOE will respond to this. But I tried the best I can.
Jflrm6996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 11:16 PM   #4415

It's a whole day course. 9-5 if not mistaken. You should msg moe and inform them. however, if ur appt is able to produce an mc, then shd be fine.
Oh thanks! Yes, they should be able to produce an mc but Iím just afraid I might miss anything important from the itp.
yayah121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 12:19 AM   #4416

Hello! I emailed MOE again and they said they really need the results ASAP as it was mentioned in the contract that we are to submit our results prior to the start of the contract teaching stint. As I did internship in my final sem, I donít even have a complete transcript as the results are released on 15 July. But I did the best I can by asking CAO if they can email MOE with my final results and degree classification before the results release. Iím not sure how MOE will respond to this. But I tried the best I can.
So MOE hasnít gotten back to you? I Would think that E transcript isnít enough, the HR lady told me that the document has to show that ďyou have graduated from blah course with honoursĒ. But Iím sure we do not have any of such documents till convocation. Any other fresh grad applicants can shed light on this? Thanks!
Callmecherrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 12:51 AM   #4417

I didn't receive and email yet. Really hope to receive it but no news yet.
I believe there's still some time Pray hard!
onestraightarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 12:52 AM   #4418

Congratz!

16 July!

When is yours?
onestraightarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 10:22 AM   #4419

So MOE hasnít gotten back to you? I Would think that E transcript isnít enough, the HR lady told me that the document has to show that ďyou have graduated from blah course with honoursĒ. But Iím sure we do not have any of such documents till convocation. Any other fresh grad applicants can shed light on this? Thanks!
Iím not sure which uni youíre from, but I think your final results should have a remark saying youíve completed the degree you been taking.
mayain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:21 AM   #4420

Anyone applied for BA / BSC (Ed)?

I'm a mid-career and applied BSC (Ed) back in February 2019. Went for the interview and the necessary tests. Still waiting for the outcome. Anyone in the same boat with me?
Ma Me MOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 12:45 PM   #4421

Anyone applied for BA / BSC (Ed)?

I'm a mid-career and applied BSC (Ed) back in February 2019. Went for the interview and the necessary tests. Still waiting for the outcome. Anyone in the same boat with me?
So long? Did u check ur status in careers web?
Passionate Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 01:14 PM   #4422

Oh thanks! Yes, they should be able to produce an mc but Iím just afraid I might miss anything important from the itp.
its okay. the itp is more of introduction to teaching and what to expect during ur contract teaching. probably can ask ur classmates to help take notes or keep handouts for you.
lonely_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 02:27 PM   #4423

So long? Did u check ur status in careers web?
It says "in process" still. I guess it's a long stringent process. Received my Math Qualifying Test result 2 weeks back. Orientation for BA/BSC (Ed) should start in 2nd week of July. Shall call MOE up if no news from them by first week of July.
Ma Me MOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 06:51 PM   #4424

Congratz!

16 July!

When is yours?
Mine is on the upcoming Monday. Wonder how will the 5mins lesson presentation be like.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:52 PM   #4425

Congratulations. When u get the email from moe to inform your interview?
About a week back. Got an SMS, then followed by a call.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.