HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree291Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2019, 03:05 PM   #4411

Nop, they just asked me to fill in some annex form A. They did not call me, just received email and sms to remind me to fill in the annex form A. Interview is mid july.
Congratulations for the interview. I'm still waiting.😅
Loveteaching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 07:08 PM   #4412

Did you receive any email last week asked u to fill form and upload cert? Which mother tongue u apply?
No such email..but I had attached copies of my cert in my application itself..

anyways i applied for Tamil. How abt u?

Last edited by ummumar; 24-06-2019 at 12:31 AM..
ummumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 02:16 AM   #4413

Congratulations for the interview. I'm still waiting.😅
Hey don't worry, still have up till 12th July. I hope you can get it soon!
flykickscreamhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 12:25 PM   #4414

No such email..but I had attached copies of my cert in my application itself..

anyways i applied for Tamil. How abt u?
I apply for Chinese
Old 24-06-2019, 12:26 PM   #4415

Hey don't worry, still have up till 12th July. I hope you can get it soon!
Thanks. Hope I get it soon.
Old 24-06-2019, 05:05 PM   #4416

nope, i spoke to someone in the office. the p and vp were all on leave.. the office lady said she'll contact the vp and let me know further instructions. still scary though. will call again this fri too!!

i guess we're all at the same itp at ast? not sure if we're being divided though. read through the programme and it seems quite generic.
hi!! i'm about done with my contract teaching -- don't worry too much about contacting the P!! at this point they're probably gathering everything for all the new untrained teachers and they'll definitely contact you before you begin! but yeah if it's like the friday before AOD then u might wanna contact them again!

for itp, you'll be divided into smaller groups. from my experience, you're split into primary/secondary, subjects, and possibly by age group as well!
poppyave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 01:59 PM   #4417

hi!! i'm about done with my contract teaching -- don't worry too much about contacting the P!! at this point they're probably gathering everything for all the new untrained teachers and they'll definitely contact you before you begin! but yeah if it's like the friday before AOD then u might wanna contact them again!

for itp, you'll be divided into smaller groups. from my experience, you're split into primary/secondary, subjects, and possibly by age group as well!
Hi there! Can advise me how long is the itp per session? Is it like a whole day workshop? Any specific timing that it will end? Coz I have a docís appt on the 3rd day in the late afternoon...not sure if I can reschedule it.
yayah121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 06:03 PM   #4418

Hi there! Can advise me how long is the itp per session? Is it like a whole day workshop? Any specific timing that it will end? Coz I have a docís appt on the 3rd day in the late afternoon...not sure if I can reschedule it.
It's a whole day course. 9-5 if not mistaken. You should msg moe and inform them. however, if ur appt is able to produce an mc, then shd be fine.
lonely_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 10:14 PM   #4419

I called CAO this morning and asked and they said they canít release the results early. But my friend said the HR personnel she talked to this morning said she has seen uni students requesting for an early results release. I also only have the e-transcript not including my results this sem. Iím just gonna email MOE to clarify. The HR personnel that I talked to told me to just submit after convocation though.
Hi, did you email MOE? What was their reply? Currently still donít have degree scroll, only have transcript. Really have no idea how to prove that I have graduated. Any undergrads who have insights please do help! Thanks!
Callmecherrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 10:39 PM   #4420

Hi everyone!

I have received an interview for Math (Sec) and Social studies!

Was wondering if anyone else received the same thing?

Also, any tips for the interview? Cheers!
I got Maths(Sec) and CA. When is your interview?
ryoko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 10:44 PM   #4421

I got Maths(Sec) and CA. When is your interview?
Congratulations. When u get the email from moe to inform your interview?
Old 25-06-2019, 10:45 PM   #4422

Hi, did you email MOE? What was their reply? Currently still donít have degree scroll, only have transcript. Really have no idea how to prove that I have graduated. Any undergrads who have insights please do help! Thanks!
Hello! I emailed MOE again and they said they really need the results ASAP as it was mentioned in the contract that we are to submit our results prior to the start of the contract teaching stint. As I did internship in my final sem, I donít even have a complete transcript as the results are released on 15 July. But I did the best I can by asking CAO if they can email MOE with my final results and degree classification before the results release. Iím not sure how MOE will respond to this. But I tried the best I can.
Jflrm6996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2019, 11:16 PM   #4423

It's a whole day course. 9-5 if not mistaken. You should msg moe and inform them. however, if ur appt is able to produce an mc, then shd be fine.
Oh thanks! Yes, they should be able to produce an mc but Iím just afraid I might miss anything important from the itp.
yayah121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 12:19 AM   #4424

Hello! I emailed MOE again and they said they really need the results ASAP as it was mentioned in the contract that we are to submit our results prior to the start of the contract teaching stint. As I did internship in my final sem, I donít even have a complete transcript as the results are released on 15 July. But I did the best I can by asking CAO if they can email MOE with my final results and degree classification before the results release. Iím not sure how MOE will respond to this. But I tried the best I can.
So MOE hasnít gotten back to you? I Would think that E transcript isnít enough, the HR lady told me that the document has to show that ďyou have graduated from blah course with honoursĒ. But Iím sure we do not have any of such documents till convocation. Any other fresh grad applicants can shed light on this? Thanks!
Callmecherrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 12:51 AM   #4425

I didn't receive and email yet. Really hope to receive it but no news yet.
I believe there's still some time Pray hard!
onestraightarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.