NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

abigailwarren74

Reaction score
hi!! been lurking around, and today I finally went for my interview for PDGE for PE. All the best to those who are interviewed for this round!! :))

Nnameless

Reaction score
Nope. Not sure if we will have to but I think it’s probably based on our GP grade?

Based on your O level grade first then A level GP I think. I saw somewhere in this forum, it "said" that if you have grade B3 and above, you might not have to take it. If you are teaching English, then I am not sure about the criteria.

bubbletean

Reaction score
Congrats daisyyy123! It's good to hear that people from the August batch are finally hearing something. Such a long wait but your efforts have paid off!

And to Glassesmissing,
I did my medical checkup during first week of Jan, applied during mid August. Still waiting for the same email. Based on past responses, I usually receive emails/notifications a bit later than others so hopefully the offer will come soon..
Any updates from your side?? the wait is so long!

Olympiadane

Reaction score
Based on your O level grade first then A level GP I think. I saw somewhere in this forum, it "said" that if you have grade B3 and above, you might not have to take it. If you are teaching English, then I am not sure about the criteria.

Oh i see! Yeah i guess it’s likely that we would be required to sit for ept despite the grade if we have to teach english

sbetta

Reaction score
Oh i see! Yeah i guess it’s likely that we would be required to sit for ept despite the grade if we have to teach english

Hi all, I have taken EPT in Nov 2019. If you have done argumentative essay or report writing during your university, I think that the essay component on argumentative essay should be manageable. However, I did go through O level level guide book on situation writing to refresh what I have learnt many years ago.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.