HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree292Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #4576
Supremacy Member

Hi, I went for their shadowing programme and didn’t get selected.

Hihi! Any outcome of the interview? It takes how long to receive an outcome?
Aspiringparamedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 07:04 AM   #4577

Think a bunch of us went for interview around the same time (first week of July). My interview was on Thurs, I heard back from MOE by Monday. Was really shocked because I was sure I screwed up the interview and I'd also heard that they will only get back to you a month later. So it was a surprise to hear from them a few days later.

Maybe check your spam folder? They would have also sent you an SMS saying something like 'Dear Applicant, an email regarding your application for a teaching position has been sent to you'.
What they email to you?
chin_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 07:16 AM   #4578

Think a bunch of us went for interview around the same time (first week of July). My interview was on Thurs, I heard back from MOE by Monday. Was really shocked because I was sure I screwed up the interview and I'd also heard that they will only get back to you a month later. So it was a surprise to hear from them a few days later.

Maybe check your spam folder? They would have also sent you an SMS saying something like 'Dear Applicant, an email regarding your application for a teaching position has been sent to you'.
Hello. What kind of update did you get from them?
Nugeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 08:31 AM   #4579

Mine one is 17 july
Hi chin_l...
How was your interview?
Blueskyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 09:16 AM   #4580

Hi chin_l...
How was your interview?
I think I didn't get very well in interview 😂
Old 18-07-2019, 09:45 AM   #4581

Went for the interview on 9 July. Then just this monday, I got an email regarding signing up for the ept. If they haven't replied me abt the outcome isit no hope alrdy?
poppyz_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #4582

wow so fast? u applied for pgde? did u receive the ept email?
Old 18-07-2019, 11:08 AM   #4583

Went for the interview on 9 July. Then just this monday, I got an email regarding signing up for the ept. If they haven't replied me abt the outcome isit no hope alrdy?
English entrance proficiency test?
Old 18-07-2019, 11:13 AM   #4584

English entrance proficiency test?
I applied for Sec schl (chi) and Sec schl (chi lit). They sent me an email to indicate availability for eng proficiency test n chi proficiency test if needed. But im not sure isit mus attend both or will be exempted.
Old 18-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #4585

I applied for Sec schl (chi) and Sec schl (chi lit). They sent me an email to indicate availability for eng proficiency test n chi proficiency test if needed. But im not sure isit mus attend both or will be exempted.
Oh, did you receive any other email after that?
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 04:12 PM   #4586

Where you graduated from and which course you studied?
Old 18-07-2019, 05:36 PM   #4587

Oh, did you receive any other email after that?
nope. hbu?
Old 18-07-2019, 05:36 PM   #4588

Where you graduated from and which course you studied?
from ntu chinese. u?
Old 19-07-2019, 01:12 AM   #4589

nope. hbu?
Not yet. Let us keep each other updated then
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #4590

Hello all, I went for my interview on 1 July and I have yet to receive any outcomes yet. My status shows "In Process". Being a little anxious like all of you, I gave MOE HR a ring a while ago. I have checked and they will get back to all of us within 4 to 5 weeks, after the day of interview.

I took my English EPT previously and it has no expiry. So for those who think that it's a waste of money, it's not because this will mean that you need not take the test next time if you wish to apply for teaching again. Then again, I hope that everyone who went for the interview will get pass this gruesome wait.

Hope this puts all the eager passionate teachers at ease. (: Hope to see everyone in NIE!

Last edited by desmondwyson; 19-07-2019 at 04:14 PM..
desmondwyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.