HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree322Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2019, 10:46 PM   #4591

Hello,

You will be required to pass all the stations then they’ll schedule the interview date! If you’re worried about the PPT, you’ll just really need to train beforehand. Personally, I had a huge difficulty with gymnastics but I just practiced a lot and thankfully, I passed the test so don’t worry! The test itself is quite chill?

Hi, anyone offered PGDE PE? I applied twice for Eng/Maths (Pri) but was offered PE instead. Both times I withdraw as PE requires to pass the PPT. Afraid if I apply again they will offer the same.

Anyone went for PPT before? What happen if we cannot do one of the station? eg. Gymnastics

Can we still be scheduled for interview?
aznotnurfurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 09:02 PM   #4592

Hello Nugeme, my choice of subjects are Math (Sec) and Computer Applications (Sec).
Hey, you have the same subject combination as me.
ryoko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 08:06 AM   #4593

Hello,

You will be required to pass all the stations then they’ll schedule the interview date! If you’re worried about the PPT, you’ll just really need to train beforehand. Personally, I had a huge difficulty with gymnastics but I just practiced a lot and thankfully, I passed the test so don’t worry! The test itself is quite chill?
Hello.

U mean we have to clear the proficiency test before being considered for interview?

As of now the proficiency test date not available yet. While the next application window is in Aug, ie interview is in sept and oct.

Any idea when the test schedule will be out? How was ur timeline like?
Tks much for clarifying.
Melodious wonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 08:08 AM   #4594

Hi, anyone offered PGDE PE? I applied twice for Eng/Maths (Pri) but was offered PE instead. Both times I withdraw as PE requires to pass the PPT. Afraid if I apply again they will offer the same.

Anyone went for PPT before? What happen if we cannot do one of the station? eg. Gymnastics

Can we still be scheduled for interview?
Hi good morning.
May i know when was the rough period u applied? The latest round being when ah?

Tks for replying.
Melodious wonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #4595

Hey, you have the same subject combination as me.

That's great! When was your interview? Seems like we are classmates next time, possibly!
desmondwyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #4596

Interviewed for Music (Pri) last Thurs and just received an email today to check availability to sit for EPT English and Music, if needed.
Does anyone know the format of EPT Music?

Last edited by amyyee; 22-07-2019 at 05:11 PM..
amyyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 05:26 PM   #4597

Interviewed for Music (Pri) last Thurs and just received an email today to check availability to sit for EPT English and Music, if needed.
Hihi, I went for an interview for music pri last thurs too but din receive any email I feel I really screwed up the interview so am bracing up for a rejection but at the same time still harbouring a glimmer of hope until the actual rejection comes in. May I know if you are a pgde or dip applicant ?
Ellesse2704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #4598

If there anyone of you didn't receive any email regarding the availability date for the EPT, after the interview?
cherdarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 05:33 PM   #4599

You choose both availability dates for English and music? I thought if you are shortlisted for certain subjects(ie. mother tongue, music, or pe), you only required to sit the relevant ept right?
Old 22-07-2019, 06:38 PM   #4600

Hi, I interviewed for Art (Pri) last Wednesday and also received the EPT email this afternoon. Was asked to choose between 1 Aug, 15 Aug or either.
glutenmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #4601

That's great! When was your interview? Seems like we are classmates next time, possibly!
About 3 weeks back. Been waiting for the outcome since.
ryoko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #4602

EPT Confirmation

Has anyone from the May/Jun application window who has gone for the interview heard back from MOE regarding a confirmation to sit for the EPT?
Nugeme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 09:22 AM   #4603

Has anyone from the May/Jun application window who has gone for the interview heard back from MOE regarding a confirmation to sit for the EPT?
Hi, did you receive the email regarding the availability dates to sit the EPT?
Old 23-07-2019, 09:34 AM   #4604

Yes, I received an email checking my availability for the EPT but not a confirmation yet. There were 2 dates (1 Aug & 15 Aug) to choose from and I confirmed my availability on both dates. They said they would inform us one week before the test date if we are required to sit for the EPT.
amyyee likes this.

Last edited by Nugeme; 23-07-2019 at 10:51 AM..
Nugeme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 10:09 AM   #4605

Hi! Had my interview last week and received an email regarding EPT yesterday!
onestraightarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.