HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree300Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2019, 05:48 PM   #4666

Congrats to those who got shortlisted, and hopefully more will join yall soon!
I am getting anxious too already, altho my interview was quite recent, in mid july haha.
I hope everybardy can receive good news soon!
Nugeme likes this.
flykickscreamhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 07:40 PM   #4667

Hello, my status was also changed. Did your 'withdraw' button disappear too?
When is your interview date and do you have to do the EPT? Because I did not receive any notification for EPT today but my status is still "In Process"
DAWL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 07:42 PM   #4668

When is your interview date and do you have to do the EPT? Because I did not receive any notification for EPT today but my status is still "In Process"
4 July as shared earlier. Nope, no notification. When was yours? Maybe it is processed in batches.
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 07:46 PM   #4669

Hi guys, just an update, after I received the ept update email, I received another email stating the following:

Dear Applicant

Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview.

We*would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be*19 December 2019,*barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 19 December 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by*7 November 2019.*

Please note that this notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.

Hi, I received this email yesterday at 3pm too. I went for the interview on 3rd July, Wednesday for Primary School (Eng & Maths). I didn't receive any EPT email too. I guess I am exempted?

However, I just login to career gov portal to check, and my status is still shown as "In Process". But I am quite worried that those who have received the above email, their status has changed to "Shortlisted", while mine is still "In Process".
heelheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 07:53 PM   #4670

Hi, I received this email yesterday at 3pm too. I went for the interview on 3rd July, Wednesday for Primary School (Eng & Maths). I didn't receive any EPT email too. I guess I am exempted?

However, I just login to career gov portal to check, and my status is still shown as "In Process". But I am quite worried that those who have received the above email, their status has changed to "Shortlisted", while mine is still "In Process".
You should be exempted if you have indicated your availability for the Aug 1 session and did not receive any email.

Don't worry about the status, I think it should be updated over the next few days. Let's keep each other updated.

Last edited by Max_power; 26-07-2019 at 01:13 AM..
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 08:00 PM   #4671

4 July as shared earlier. Nope, no notification. When was yours? Maybe it is processed in batches.
Mine was during 11th July. Hopefully, fingers crossed. :/
DAWL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #4672

You should be exempted if you have indicated your availability for the Aug 1 session and did not receive any email.

Don't worry about the status, I think it should be updated over the next few years. Let's keep each other updated.
Hi, I didnt receive any email about EPT to ask about my availability too. I only just received the email that you received yesterday only.
heelheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 08:22 PM   #4673

hey! anyone knows when contract teachers start getting paid? is it on the 12th of the month following their AOD?
Hey Ive dm you again! heheh
Happiness1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 08:31 PM   #4674

Mine was during 11th July. Hopefully, fingers crossed. :/
Hello. I think we should be hearing some updates from them by next week. It seems like they are processing applications in batches as those who got shortlisted this week went for their interview in the first week of July.
Nugeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #4675

I am shortlisted for Pri Eng and Maths. Anyway, I just received EPT confirmation for 1 Aug. Those who have to take EPT should be receiving the notice soon too.
Best of luck for your EPT. Did you also receive a SMS notification informing you of the EPT confirmation?
Nugeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 10:11 AM   #4676

Best of luck for your EPT. Did you also receive a SMS notification informing you of the EPT confirmation?
Thanks Nugeme! Yes, I did. I received a SMS to inform me there will be an email coming in. The email came in a few seconds after. It’s a good thing if yall are exempted from EPT! EPT is like one more hurdle I have to overcome ><
badchoices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 01:31 PM   #4677

Does anyone know where to find more learning resources for EL EPT? Or can anyone provide me with any tips on how I can prepare for it? So far I could only find a sample on the MOE website. Greatly appreciated if anyone can help!

Last edited by badchoices; 26-07-2019 at 01:34 PM..
badchoices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 05:04 PM   #4678

Same as you. Went for interview on 3rd July for Pri Eng and Maths and got the same email that they are processing. In career gov status say still in process but no email for EPT. I am worried too
Aidan888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 05:25 PM   #4679
Greater Supremacy Member

Anyone got shortlisted for PE as teaching subject? Applied few times but failed. Should I change teaching subject for better chance?
Old 26-07-2019, 08:11 PM   #4680

Went for the interview on 1st July. Have yet to hear from them. I guess that means I didnt make it
You and me both. I didn’t receive anything after that. Did they miss out applicants for 1st July.
ryoko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.