HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree322Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #4681

Did you all receive the availability dates for EPT email?
Yes, but nothing after that. Not the "update" email a number of people here received this week.
ryoko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 11:32 PM   #4682

Has anyone encountered the situation in which you were asked if you were interested in teaching another subject? How did you react to it and what was the outcome? Thanks!
Hi, was asked if I was keen to teach Art (Sec) near the end of my interview last week.

Was surprised but I guess they felt that I was more suitable at the secondary level after experiencing my teaching demo. I replied saying that I'm open to both, though I prefer to stick to my originally shortlisted subject. Which was Art (Pri), due to my love of teaching children. They then followed up with questions as to why and I explained till they were satisfied (Hopefully?).

Still recieved the EPT availability email this week, which could be good news? Fingers crossed with you while we wait for the much awaited 2nd email everyone seems to be getting this week.

Last edited by glutenmagic; 27-07-2019 at 12:07 AM..
glutenmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 11:56 PM   #4683

Thanks Nugeme! Yes, I did. I received a SMS to inform me there will be an email coming in. The email came in a few seconds after. It’s a good thing if yall are exempted from EPT! EPT is like one more hurdle I have to overcome ><
All the best for your EL EPT.
By the way, did you state that you were available for both 1 Aug and 15 Aug?
chilipeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 09:36 PM   #4684

All the best for your EL EPT.
By the way, did you state that you were available for both 1 Aug and 15 Aug?
Thanks chilipeppers! Yes, I indicated availability for both dates just like the email advised us to.
badchoices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #4685

Annyone who went for the interview in July got rejection emails so far?

I have not heard from Moe besides the last email that they are processing and worried on outcome
AceTutor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 03:05 PM   #4686

I have not heard from Moe besides the last email that they are processing and worried on outcome
Hello. I haven't received any.

When was your interview and what was the last update you received?
Nugeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 03:08 PM   #4687

My interview was on July 3 and last update I receive from MOE was last week that they are still processing my application
Old 29-07-2019, 03:10 PM   #4688

My interview was on July 3 and last update I receive from MOE was last week that they are still processing my application
Did you receive the EPT availability email? You can also check your application status on the portal to see if it has changed to "Shortlisted".
Nugeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #4689

I didnt receive the EPT email and the status is still listed as In Process
Old 29-07-2019, 03:41 PM   #4690

I heard that rejection emails are prompt hence wondering if anyone got that so far here
Old 29-07-2019, 03:41 PM   #4691

I went for interview on 1 July and my status is still "in process". Not sure how they process the outcome and release it to the candidates. It seems like people who went for interview around the same time, are getting their results already?
desmondwyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #4692

Unhappy

I went for interview on 1 July and my status is still "in process". Not sure how they process the outcome and release it to the candidates. It seems like people who went for interview around the same time, are getting their results already?
It is worrying seeing how many people who attended have been shortlisted and no outcome so far for me
Old 29-07-2019, 04:00 PM   #4693

It is worrying seeing how many people who attended have been shortlisted and no outcome so far for me
I do feel the same way as you. This is the final week for those who had the interview on the first week. Waiting game is really painful.
desmondwyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #4694

Hello everyone,

I received this email, “Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview. As part of the selection process, you may be required to sit for and meet the minimum requirements of the relevant Entrance Proficiency Tests (EPTs).”

I was pretty sure that I screwed up my interview so i’m pretty confused. Can anyone enlighten to what this email means?

Thank you!
aznotnurfurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #4695

Hello everyone,

I received this email, “Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview. As part of the selection process, you may be required to sit for and meet the minimum requirements of the relevant Entrance Proficiency Tests (EPTs).”

I was pretty sure that I screwed up my interview so i’m pretty confused. Can anyone enlighten to what this email means?

Thank you!
When did you attend your interview and what does your career gov status say?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.