HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #4696

Hello everyone,

I received this email, “Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview. As part of the selection process, you may be required to sit for and meet the minimum requirements of the relevant Entrance Proficiency Tests (EPTs).”

I was pretty sure that I screwed up my interview so i’m pretty confused. Can anyone enlighten to what this email means?

Thank you!
aznotnurfurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #4697

Hello everyone,

I received this email, “Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview. As part of the selection process, you may be required to sit for and meet the minimum requirements of the relevant Entrance Proficiency Tests (EPTs).”

I was pretty sure that I screwed up my interview so i’m pretty confused. Can anyone enlighten to what this email means?

Thank you!
When did you attend your interview and what does your career gov status say?
AceTutor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:39 PM   #4698

my interview was last wednesday & the status is in process!

Old 29-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #4699

Anyone shortlisted?

Is there anyone who got their application status changed to "Shortlisted" today? Or has received a latest update email?
Nugeme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #4700

my interview was last wednesday & the status is in process!
Which subject you shortlisted?
cherdarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:48 PM   #4701

i went for interview last thursday and got an EPT availability email today. Do they send this email to everyone who attended their interview or .........?
sapherix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 05:50 PM   #4702

i went for interview last thursday and got an EPT availability email today. Do they send this email to everyone who attended their interview or .........?
I know of someone who went for his interview on last Monday but did not receive the email today. What subjects were you shortlisted for?
Nugeme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 07:44 PM   #4703

Which subject you shortlisted?
physical education!
Old 29-07-2019, 08:42 PM   #4704

Hello, am a fresh poly grad. Thinking of applying for NIE’s bachelors in science, does anybody know the minimum gpa to get in? Came from a science course and gpa is not that fantastic (aka <3.0).
fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 10:29 PM   #4705

Hello. I haven't received any.

When was your interview and what was the last update you received?
My interview was on July 3 and last update I receive from MOE was last week that they are still processing my application
I didnt receive the EPT email and the status is still listed as In Process
It is worrying seeing how many people who attended have been shortlisted and no outcome so far for me
Hi,

I went for interview on 3rd July, Wednesday too for Pri (Eng and Maths). Till now, I also received only 1 email from MOE last week that they are still processing my application.

I also didn't receive the EPT email, and my career gov status is also still "In Process".

Ya, it's been like close to 4 weeks soon already. But before I left the interview room, I did ask the HR inside, they told me to wait 4-5 weeks.
heelheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 10:43 PM   #4706

Hi,

I went for interview on 3rd July, Wednesday too for Pri (Eng and Maths). Till now, I also received only 1 email from MOE last week that they are still processing my application.

I also didn't receive the EPT email, and my career gov status is also still "In Process".

Ya, it's been like close to 4 weeks soon already. But before I left the interview room, I did ask the HR inside, they told me to wait 4-5 weeks.
what was your O lvls english score? how was that email (last week) content like?
Old 29-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #4707

what was your O lvls english score? how was that email (last week) content like?
My O lvl score for English and Maths are B3. Chinese A1.

I was thinking, is it those who score B4 or B3 and above for English, we don't have to take EPT right?

Email Content Wise:

Header: Updates to teaching application

Body:

Dear Applicant

Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview.

We would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be 19 December 2019, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 19 December 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by 7 November 2019.

Please note that this notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.

If you have queries, please contact us at moe_ru@moe.gov.sg.

Thank you.
Old 30-07-2019, 12:59 AM   #4708

My O lvl score for English and Maths are B3. Chinese A1.

I was thinking, is it those who score B4 or B3 and above for English, we don't have to take EPT right?

Email Content Wise:

Header: Updates to teaching application

Body:

Dear Applicant

Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview.

We would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be 19 December 2019, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 19 December 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by 7 November 2019.

Please note that this notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.

If you have queries, please contact us at moe_ru@moe.gov.sg.

Thank you.
hmmm i got B3 for O lvls english but i received the EPT availability. U didnt receive any right?

anyway your latest email from moe sounded quite positive, good luck!
Old 30-07-2019, 01:55 AM   #4709

hmmm i got B3 for O lvls english but i received the EPT availability. U didnt receive any right?

anyway your latest email from moe sounded quite positive, good luck!

Yup, I didn't receive any EPT emails tho.

Haha! Thank you! Hopefully can get in leh.

How about you?
Old 30-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #4710

Not feeling too confident. Any one with that email and no EPT gone in so far?
AceTutor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.