HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree291Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2019, 07:21 PM   #4816

Just got this email at 5pm. Status changed to shortlisted last week.
same here..i guess now is to wait for medical
sapherix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 08:51 PM   #4817

Hi everyone I just applied for the pe teaching role in the 7 Aug to 27 Aug window. I have already passed the physical proficiency test (passed it in 2018 but failed the interview) hence the test results is still valid till July 2020.

Based on everyone's experience, is it reasonable for me to expect myself to start the teaching stint in January next year? Since pe teacher nie intake is July. (Seen from website) or does the whole process take longer than that?

Thanks everyone and wish all good luck in their application.
kevinwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 10:31 PM   #4818

anyone received any updates for ept bcos mine is this thurs & the email states that i will receive an update a week before...
aznotnurfurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 08:16 AM   #4819

anyone received any updates for ept bcos mine is this thurs & the email states that i will receive an update a week before...
Nope. Did they specifically state that you have to take EPT or it was just an email to ask you to state your availability?
chilipeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:38 AM   #4820

just to confirm, i heard not everyone is required to do EPT right ? they will still ask for availability but not necessarily call you up for the test ?

Anyone can confirm this ?
iclysz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #4821

just to confirm, i heard not everyone is required to do EPT right ? they will still ask for availability but not necessarily call you up for the test ?

Anyone can confirm this ?
That's right
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 05:06 PM   #4822

Hey all, long time lurker here. I got the processing email yesterday, interviewed for GP and secondary English on the 26th. Didn't get an EPT email at all, and my status on the website hasn't changed. Wish it would so I can stop checking my status every hour or so since I've gotten the processing email
Dyllyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #4823

Applied BA/BSc (Ed) back in February 2019. Went for interview in March, followed by EL EPT in April, Math Qualifying Test (MQT) in May. June was silent. Had to assume that my application was unsuccessful.

2 weeks before school term starts in NIE NTU, I received the offer for MOE TA.

Moral of the story - no news means good news. As long as they have not revealed the application outcome, there's still hope.
glutenmagic likes this.
Ma Me MOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #4824

What subject r u shortlisted for?
PE. Just received email to submit CPF statements
Mantoyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #4825

Anyone from August window here?
Anishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #4826

I interviewed on 17 July (3rd week of July) but only just got the Processing Email today.

Did any one who interviewed during the 3rd week of July just got their Processing Email too?
amyyee likes this.
glutenmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 06:11 PM   #4827

I interviewed on 17 July (3rd week of July) but only just got the Processing Email today.

Did any one who interviewed during the 3rd week of July just got their Processing Email too?
I interviewed on 16th July, secondary math/physics. No processing email, no EPT email. Still waiting anxiously for some sort of update.
flykickscreamhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 06:14 PM   #4828

Yes, same here! My interview was on the 18 July.
Just received the processing email and status changed to shortlisted today.

MOE also replied to my email regarding updates for Music Audition EPT.
"We would like to confirm that you will not be required to sit for the Music Audition EPT on 19-23 August 2019. The email to you on 22 July 2019 for input of your availability for the relevant EPTs was intended to facilitate the test arrangements if required."
glutenmagic likes this.
amyyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 06:26 PM   #4829

Me too, interview date same as you. What subject you shortlisted for?
cherdarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 06:41 PM   #4830

Yes, same here! My interview was on the 18 July.
Just received the processing email and status changed to shortlisted today.

MOE also replied to my email regarding updates for Music Audition EPT.
"We would like to confirm that you will not be required to sit for the Music Audition EPT on 19-23 August 2019. The email to you on 22 July 2019 for input of your availability for the relevant EPTs was intended to facilitate the test arrangements if required."
Congrats on being shortlisted! Mine is still "In Process" so am not keeping my hopes up. Took them slightly longer than the usual 3 weeks to send the update email haha.

Me too, interview date same as you. What subject you shortlisted for?
Art (Pri). I saw that Chinese interviews were held at the same venue too. Hope we get favourable results soon! Was your status changed to "shortlisted"?
glutenmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.