HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree410Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2019, 11:55 PM   #4846

I went for interview on 1st July.
Received EPT availability email on 8 July.
Status changed to shortlisted on 23 July.
No update since then.
chilipeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 06:30 PM   #4847

interviewed on 24th july, no news at all
iclysz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 07:07 PM   #4848

Hello my fellow Scoot brother, did MOE send you any EPT or processing email? They should have sent either or both by now.
glutenmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 07:30 PM   #4849

Lol i interviewed on 16th july. Also no news at all.. hang in there bro/sis...
flykickscreamhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #4850

I just got my rejection email
Dyllyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 11:16 AM   #4851

Same. Do you know when we can reapply again? A bit sian cos the window closed yesterday...
aznotnurfurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 12:38 PM   #4852

Sorry to hear that. When did you apply though? Will you be applying again?
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 01:26 PM   #4853

Same. Do you know when we can reapply again? A bit sian cos the window closed yesterday...
6 months...
Old 28-08-2019, 01:36 PM   #4854

I received my rejection email this morning & also realised that the application window closed yesterday (sians) so I called MOE on regards to the nearest application window (or if I have any chance to apply this year) and they told me to apply again.... NEXT YEAR :-)))))))

Kinda sad bcos teaching is the only thing that iím certain about doing & I donít really have a back-up plan for my life SO if anyone has a job opening, please hit me up :-)
Old 28-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #4855

I received my rejection email this morning & also realised that the application window closed yesterday (sians) so I called MOE on regards to the nearest application window (or if I have any chance to apply this year) and they told me to apply again.... NEXT YEAR :-)))))))

Kinda sad bcos teaching is the only thing that iím certain about doing & I donít really have a back-up plan for my life SO if anyone has a job opening, please hit me up :-)
Sorry to hear that. When did you go for your interview? Maybe you could look for another job first, considering that the next possible intake is Jun 2020
Old 28-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #4856

Hey, don't worry, i understand what you mean. You can try and apply for relief teaching to gain experience and feel what it's like to be a teacher, then apply for PDGE next year! Application for relief teaching closing on 31st august! So if u wan, can apply for that first! Or you can do relief teaching AND tuition at the same time. Jiayou ok, we are all on the same boat!
Old 28-08-2019, 02:33 PM   #4857

I just got my rejection email too. LOL. Hais. I'm v sad now, trying to process it on my own. But i'm with you all who got rejected. Let's not give up, but let's take the time to recover, then slowly make our way to achieve our dreams again. Jiayou all~
Old 28-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #4858

Sorry to hear that too.

You can apply again 6 months after the rejection. Which is most probably going to be the 1st application window of 2020.

You'll only get better with each attempt!

Last edited by glutenmagic; 28-08-2019 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Paragraphing
glutenmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 02:58 PM   #4859

I went on 17 July and have not yet recieved any rejection. Only recieved the EPT availability email and Processing email so far. Application status is still "In Process". How about you?
I just received my processing email!
glutenmagic likes this.
Sasha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 05:11 PM   #4860

Emailed them also:

ďWe may wish to clarify that currently in Careers@gov, unsuccessful applicants are not able to submit a fresh application for the same job within 6 months from the date of their unsuccessful application. You can consider re-submitting your application after that.

Your application will be considered on its individual merit, in competition with other applications received in the same window.

Please note that your application for the position of a trained teacher will be considered based on our organisational requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be informed. For applicants who are unable to attend an interview in Singapore, their application may be processed outside of the above application windows.Ē
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.