HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree322Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2019, 06:15 PM   #5011

Is there any one from the July interview batch who has been notified to attend the medical screening?
Nope! Itís been almost 2 months after my interview for Pri Eng/Math but no news thus far
Sasha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 07:20 PM   #5012

Did you apply for Pri or Sec? For Sec, I realised we have had our interviews scheduled and subjects offered, whereas friends who applied Pri who have been shortlisted have yet to be offered their subjects or have a date scheduled.
I applied for JC actually! Did they notify you of the date immediately after you filled in the Annex A?
whyiareyeeand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 07:48 PM   #5013

I was notified of the date before I filled in Annex A

I applied for JC actually! Did they notify you of the date immediately after you filled in the Annex A?
jdrevolutionary23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 08:38 PM   #5014

Is there any one from the July interview batch who has been notified to attend the medical screening?
Me! I just went for medical this week. The deadline for medical is 23rd Sept for me. Donít worry. Iím sure theyíre in the midst of scheduling people to go for medical.
chilipeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 08:54 PM   #5015

Sigh... seems like most have received emails / calls! I applied for Pri but nothing yet. Does that mean my chances are low or close to none?
scarletxlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 09:05 PM   #5016

Does anyone know how long before your interview will moe give the call? I received an sms saying that they will call me tmr with a private number and I am still editing my portfolio, so Im wondering how long more do I have..
-Danielle- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 11:37 PM   #5017

Does anyone know how long before your interview will moe give the call? I received an sms saying that they will call me tmr with a private number and I am still editing my portfolio, so Im wondering how long more do I have..
it's about 2-3 weeks. hope you get to complete your portfolio to your satisfaction in time! (:

Last edited by nooz17; 20-09-2019 at 11:40 PM..
nooz17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 07:02 AM   #5018

Hi,

Could anyone help me out here?
Iíve been shortlisted for the interview in Oct to teach secondary levels though I had originally requested for Primary levels.

Does anyone know how long this entire selection process will take and whether the teaching stint will definitely be starting in Mid Dec?
AsherlynNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 09:29 AM   #5019

Are you a fresh grad or mid career?

Hi,

Iíve been shortlisted for the interview in Oct to teach secondary levels though I had originally requested for Primary levels.

Does anyone know how long this entire selection process will take and whether the teaching stint will definitely be starting in Mid Dec?
jdrevolutionary23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 09:32 AM   #5020

Hi,

From some of timeline of earlier applications, it can take (maybe) 2 months or more until you receive your letter of appointment

It is written in the appendix that early feb 2020 is the next teaching stint
Nnameless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #5021

Are you a fresh grad or mid career?
Mid-career with teaching experience.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:50 AM   #5022

From some of timeline of earlier applications, it can take (maybe) 2 months or more until you receive your letter of appointment

It is written in the appendix that early feb 2020 is the next teaching stint
I actually read the online process that says mid Dec but was just wondering if they can really finish the selection process by then.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:13 AM   #5023

I actually read the online process that says mid Dec but was just wondering if they can really finish the selection process by then.
Probably cannot finish, government agencies usually don't rush their applications. For last year's august application, their teaching stint was in Feb.
Nnameless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 10:23 AM   #5024

Probably cannot finish, government agencies usually don't rush their applications. For last year's august application, their teaching stint was in Feb.
Oh! Thatís useful information. Thank you (:
Old 21-09-2019, 11:37 AM   #5025

Hi,

to give you an estimate: i interviewed in oct 2018. i only started untrained stint at the end of jun 2019. mid-career with experience teaching as well.
nooz17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.