HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2019, 03:05 PM   #5371

MOE School Counsellor Untrained

Hi Everyone

Has anyone who attended the Oct interview for the above position, received any updates via email or calls from MOE? What is the timeline like?

Last edited by livelovelaugh<3; 04-11-2019 at 03:11 PM..
livelovelaugh<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:48 PM   #5372

Hello all, this may be unrelated but is there anyone or knows someone who did a mid-career switch from a Special Ed Teacher to General Pri/Sec Teacher?
Circa1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 04:59 PM   #5373

Hi Everyone

Has anyone who attended the Oct interview for the above position, received any updates via email or calls from MOE? What is the timeline like?
So far, there are a few of us were notified about the potential need to do EPT and availability for EPT on last Monday. I guess that if you don't require to do EPT, they would likely notify you for Medical check after 19 dec.
sbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:10 PM   #5374

Hi, anyone gotten an email about medical exam from HR then told to wait to be contactd by Vital? How long usually does Vital take to contact you after the email?
divannne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:03 PM   #5375

Hi, anyone gotten an email about medical exam from HR then told to wait to be contactd by Vital? How long usually does Vital take to contact you after the email?
Congratulations!!
May I ask when did u go for the interview which subjects did u apply for
kevinwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:35 PM   #5376

Congratulations!!
May I ask when did u go for the interview which subjects did u apply for
Thanks! =)

I went for interview on 5th August. But i think the timelines might be quite different from most of the people here as I applied for Kindergarten teaching as an experienced teacher. But all the same, the wait is agonising... So I feel for all who are waiting for any communication from MOE. Lol
divannne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:38 PM   #5377

Unhappy

But for me, my situation was a lil different. I applied earlier this year in January for MTL but wasn't informed of any outcome. But I went to do my medical checkup in August. And still waiting for my outcome.

I am still "shortlisted" in the portal.

Equally nervous....

Last edited by helloyzuo; 05-11-2019 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: wrong word
helloyzuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:27 PM   #5378

Hi all!

I’m an applicant from Sept batch. Would like to check if anyone from my batch has their status updated in Career@Gov? I did receive the processing email. However, based on the previous replies, it seems like if I am a successful applicant, I should also see a change in status in the portal. I think some older posts also mentioned that the processing email is like a prelude to rejection email. Can any successful applicant advise if it is normal not to have the status change after so long (been 6 weeks since my interview) and if anyone is also facing the same situation as me... T^T

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting ❤️
Elizalmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #5379

Hi all!

I’m an applicant from Sept batch. Would like to check if anyone from my batch has their status updated in Career@Gov? I did receive the processing email. However, based on the previous replies, it seems like if I am a successful applicant, I should also see a change in status in the portal. I think some older posts also mentioned that the processing email is like a prelude to rejection email. Can any successful applicant advise if it is normal not to have the status change after so long (been 6 weeks since my interview) and if anyone is also facing the same situation as me... T^T

Hi Elizalmo, may i know what postion/ subjects did you apply? My status is still 'In Process'
livelovelaugh<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:08 PM   #5380

Hi all!

We’re you asked for EPT availability?
whyiareyeeand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #5381

Medical to offer takes 3 to 4 weeks. Hang in there!
divannne likes this.
octorabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:09 PM   #5382

Hi Elizalmo, may i know what postion/ subjects did you apply? My status is still 'In Process'
Hi there, I applied for PDGE (Sec) Geog. How about you? When was your interview? (:

We’re you asked for EPT availability?
Yes! I was asked for my availability for EPT. Does that mean I am still in the consideration? 😅
Elizalmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:49 PM   #5383

Hi Max_power, are u shortlisted for MTL? Have you gotten your possible letter of offer already? i am from July batch and still waiting.... sign...
Same here July batch still shortlisted
Mantoyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:06 PM   #5384

Don’t worry. January batch still shortlisted also.

helloyzuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #5385

We still have 2 more days. Fingers crossed!
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.