HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2019, 02:50 PM   #5431

Praying w you. Hahaha. All the best!
Thanks and right back at you too!

Anyway, anyone that applied for PGDE(PE) that went for interview around, 23 October, period gotten any news yet? Like having their status changed from ‘In Process’ to ‘Shortlisted’ or anything of that sort?
blastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #5432

Thanks and right back at you too!

Anyway, anyone that applied for PGDE(PE) that went for interview around, 23 October, period gotten any news yet? Like having their status changed from ‘In Process’ to ‘Shortlisted’ or anything of that sort?
Nopes. What about you? I never receive any news about EPT :/
Curiosity01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:11 PM   #5433

Nopes. What about you? I never receive any news about EPT :/
All I received post-interview was just to indicate my availability for EL EPT. Wasn’t a confirmation that I need to go for it though, as they did specify that I may not have to take. If I have to go for it, they will inform and send us details one week before the scheduled EL EPT date which is, 19 Nov.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:08 PM   #5434

All I received post-interview was just to indicate my availability for EL EPT. Wasn’t a confirmation that I need to go for it though, as they did specify that I may not have to take. If I have to go for it, they will inform and send us details one week before the scheduled EL EPT date which is, 19 Nov.
The EPT email just came in
Curiosity01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #5435

Same here. I am asked to register for EPT.
sbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:56 PM   #5436

Hey all! I did not receive it. But I’m a final year student, still in my 1st sem. I did receive an email regarding EPT availability for 19 nov though. Is there a chance I have to take EPT next year since there’s no hurry to deal with my application?

Thank u!
FabulousFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:05 PM   #5437

Hey all! I did not receive it. But I’m a final year student, still in my 1st sem. I did receive an email regarding EPT availability for 19 nov though. Is there a chance I have to take EPT next year since there’s no hurry to deal with my application?

Thank u!
I did receive the EPT availability email but I did not receive the email to register for EPT... can I assume that I am exempted for EPT or is there a possibility that they have not process my application... my interview was back in sept... 😭
Elizalmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:11 PM   #5438

What does the email say? I was asked for availability but was not asked to sign up for the EPT
whyiareyeeand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:13 PM   #5439

You guys are asked to register for EL EPT? @Curiosity01 & @sbetta

I did not receive anything
Old 12-11-2019, 06:27 PM   #5440

Hi, I'm asked to go for medical already but have asked to extend deadline because I'm having my period. But so far no reply on my email since Friday. Should i just risk it and go for the medical? Or wait for then to reply? I just sent a follow up email earlier this afternoon.
I think you should call them up to clarify! They have too many emails to reply to.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #5441

You guys are asked to register for EL EPT? @Curiosity01 & @sbetta

I did not receive anything
Maybe you cleared the minimum requirement?
Old 12-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #5442

Maybe you cleared the minimum requirement?
I Guess there are a few ways to look at this:

1) I am exempted and just wait for further good news

2) they are sending out the EPT registration emails in batches, and will send the rest over the next days

3) didn’t even pass the interview

Only (1) is absolutely positive 😅
Old 12-11-2019, 07:24 PM   #5443

I Guess there are a few ways to look at this:

1) I am exempted and just wait for further good news

2) they are sending out the EPT registration emails in batches, and will send the rest over the next days

3) didn’t even pass the interview

Only (1) is absolutely positive 😅
Hahahah!! Yes that’s true. I guess everyone was just hoping there may be someone out there who was in the exact same unique situation as them, that something different has happened. and in it there’s some kind of assurance that it’s not because we are rejected. 😂 Well at least those who are taking EPT are advancing! 💪🏻
Old 12-11-2019, 08:57 PM   #5444

I called! The help desk asked me to wait till Thursday as she said they will reply within 3 to 5 working days. They also tried to connect me directly to the person in charge but no one picked up! Now I'm worried the person had already gone for holiday! Lol.

I think you should call them up to clarify! They have too many emails to reply to.
divannne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:54 PM   #5445

What does the email say? I was asked for availability but was not asked to sign up for the EPT
There are two emails. 1st email comes from MOE Hr saying that I have to take EPT where they have reserved a slot for me. Next, I recieved an email from RELC to register for the exam.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.