HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree411Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2019, 09:04 PM   #5611

Sorry for the late reply!
Nope, I didnít get anything about EPT! I applied for Primary Eng and Math. What about you?

I heard that rejection emails typically come 6-8 weeks after the interview, so hereís to waiting and hoping for the best!

I did secondary! Any updates so far for you?
plshelpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:55 AM   #5612

Hi! Did you all from July batch sign the agreement for teaching stint already? I completed my medical checkup but yet to receive information of signing any agreement. 19 Dec is near omggggg
Hi, I signed the offer letter on 21st Nov.
You may be pushed to the next intake in February.
chilipeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:53 AM   #5613

Hi! Did you all from July batch sign the agreement for teaching stint already? I completed my medical checkup but yet to receive information of signing any agreement. 19 Dec is near omggggg
Hi, same situation here. July batch completed medical checkup. Was told that if successful, will be considered for contract teaching stint starting 10 February and is still eligible for NIE in Dec 2020.
Fingers crossed. Watch out for offer letter by 3rd Jan!

Last edited by amyyee; 06-12-2019 at 10:17 AM..
amyyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 02:13 PM   #5614

Hi guys just a question.

Seems like there are more people with the 'shortlisted' status now. In that case, has anyone received an email for medical checkup recently?? Feeling slightly worried because I have not heard from there since the change in status and it's already first week of December now..

I applied in Aug and did the interview in end Sept! Anyone experiencing the same thing?
earlgreymilktea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 02:39 PM   #5615

Posting result is out!

For the 19 Dec batch, if you have received your posting results, update each other okay
helloyzuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 03:20 PM   #5616

Posting result is out!
Yup, Iíve just gotten my posting too.
chilipeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:31 PM   #5617

Yup, me too! All the best
Max_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:08 PM   #5618

Donít worry just be patient. maybe youíre in the next intake? Have faith! All the best 😊
Hi! Thanks for replying me I just received my appointment briefing invitation this evening. All the best too !
cookiescream95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:12 PM   #5619

Hi, same situation here. July batch completed medical checkup. Was told that if successful, will be considered for contract teaching stint starting 10 February and is still eligible for NIE in Dec 2020.
Fingers crossed. Watch out for offer letter by 3rd Jan!
Hi, thanks for your information! I got my offer letter on 07 Oct, thatís why I was so confused, after gotten offer letter and did medical checkup but no news......however I just received the appointment briefing invitation this evening.... all the best to you !
cookiescream95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:19 PM   #5620

Hi guys just a question.

Seems like there are more people with the 'shortlisted' status now. In that case, has anyone received an email for medical checkup recently?? Feeling slightly worried because I have not heard from there since the change in status and it's already first week of December now..

I applied in Aug and did the interview in end Sept! Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Hello earlgreymilktea!
You are definitely not alone. I also applied in Aug and had my interview in early Oct.. status has changed to shortlisted but have yet to receive an email on medical check up
I guess our appointment date may drag tho.. since July batch only got their offer this Dec.. ?
Oh well! Letís hope for the good news the next few weeks!
Glassesmissing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:51 PM   #5621

Hi guys just a question.

Hi there! I had my interview in early Oct, status changed to shortlisted and yet to receive medical email. You're definitely not alone. I am only graduating next June so I am not sure if that affects the timeline. But whatever it is, we can only hope for the best!! stay positive!
daisyyy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #5622

Hello earlgreymilktea!
You are definitely not alone. I also applied in Aug and had my interview in early Oct.. status has changed to shortlisted but have yet to receive an email on medical check up
I guess our appointment date may drag tho.. since July batch only got their offer this Dec.. ?
Oh well! Letís hope for the good news the next few weeks!
Hi there thanks for the reply!

Would like to ask if you are still currently studying or graduated? And if you receive the processing email stating that you would start in Feb if you get in?
But yeah it is such a long wait, I can't even
Old 08-12-2019, 02:57 PM   #5623

Hi there! I had my interview in early Oct, status changed to shortlisted and yet to receive medical email. You're definitely not alone. I am only graduating next June so I am not sure if that affects the timeline. But whatever it is, we can only hope for the best!! stay positive!
Thanks for the reply!

If you still have 1 sem left in school, I think you will probably join the end June batch! I have already graduated so it's honestly a long wait for me But thanks for the update though, let's keep each other updated here!
Old 10-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #5624

Dear All

PE PGDE

Here is my timeline.

25th July 2019- Interview
3rd September 2019- Medical Appt email
9th December 2019- Offer Letter
Mantoyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 08:45 AM   #5625

Congratulations, I've done my medical last month, so based on your timeline, I should have another 2 months wait till hearing back from them.

Dear All

PE PGDE

Here is my timeline.

25th July 2019- Interview
3rd September 2019- Medical Appt email
9th December 2019- Offer Letter
FitBro85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.