HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree375Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2020, 09:24 AM   #5746

Hi! I received a sms yesterday informing me about the call. Received the call today to go for the interview next week!

Anybody else going for interview?
Great, for what subject have u been shortlisted for?
ummumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 09:26 AM   #5747

Is there anyone who has applied for the B.Ed programme before? How's the application process different from the PGDE? Will the format of the interview be the same or different?

Please shed some light. Feel free to message me privately too..

Last edited by ummumar; 19-02-2020 at 09:30 AM..
Old 19-02-2020, 09:41 AM   #5748

Hi! I received a sms yesterday informing me about the call. Received the call today to go for the interview next week!

Anybody else going for interview?
Hi! I applied for the Jan2020 PDGE window but no updates so far. May i know when and what subjects are u applying for?
Nairobi83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 11:05 AM   #5749

Is there anyone who has applied for the B.Ed programme before? How's the application process different from the PGDE? Will the format of the interview be the same or different?

Please shed some light. Feel free to message me privately too..
I applied for B.Ed 4 years back. Not sure if there is any changes but the format was roughly the same. 5min presentation with interviewers role playing as the students followed by the standard interview. The only difference was there isn’t any written test before the interview.
juhixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 11:06 AM   #5750

Hi! I applied for the Jan2020 PDGE window but no updates so far. May i know when and what subjects are u applying for?
I applied on 22 Jan for pri Chinese. I believe they’re still in the midst of processing applicants. Your call should come soon!
juhixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 11:16 AM   #5751

I applied for B.Ed 4 years back. Not sure if there is any changes but the format was roughly the same. 5min presentation with interviewers role playing as the students followed by the standard interview. The only difference was there isn’t any written test before the interview.
Hey, thanks for replying. I had left you a private message too. Please check your inbox. I would like to know more and not sure if I'll be spamming this forum if I ask it here as this topic might not come relevant to many.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:46 PM   #5752

Hi Glassesmissing, Sbetta, Earlgreymilktea, Nnameless, Bubbletean, Meowyy,

Good morning guys. I believe we are in the same situation: applied in Aug 2019 window, cleared interview, went for medical check in Jan..

May I know if anyone received any updates? Eg. mailing of offer letter, checking with character referee, preparing of offer letter etc. ?
Nope. The Offer letter (if successful) will probably come together with the successful applicants for this application cycle, so I guess we can put this application off our mind for the time being.
meowyy likes this.
Nnameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2020, 11:50 AM   #5753

Good morning guys. I believe we are in the same situation: applied in Aug 2019 window, cleared interview, went for medical check in Jan..

May I know if anyone received any updates? Eg. mailing of offer letter, checking with character referee, preparing of offer letter etc. ?
Hello Melodious wonderer no, I have not received any updates:/ I hope they will get back to us soon! Keep each other updated here ya 👍 all the best!
Glassesmissing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #5754

Hihi, i havent received any updates yet. Anything from the resT??
Nope. The Offer letter (if successful) will probably come together with the successful applicants for this application cycle, so I guess we can put this application off our mind for the time being.
Hello Melodious wonderer no, I have not received any updates:/ I hope they will get back to us soon! Keep each other updated here ya 👍 all the best!
Hello all Same here, I have yet to receive any further updates. I am still waiting for medical
sbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2020, 09:55 PM   #5755

Hihi, i havent received any updates yet. Anything from the resT??
Hello all Same here, I have yet to receive any further updates. I am still waiting for medical
Thanks all for your response. Let's keep each other updated here!

Keeping fingers crossed and pray for the best.
Melodious wonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 10:40 AM   #5756

Hi! Me, just got to know I’m shortlisted for interview (pri art). Would love to know if anyone’s applied for this and have some tips hahahah so nervous!

Hi, I just received a call this morning to go for an interview on first week of March. For those not getting any news, I think you can wait for awhile more?

Anyone applying for PGDE primary art? 😅
Bellimbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 11:53 AM   #5757

Hi! Me, just got to know I’m shortlisted for interview (pri art). Would love to know if anyone’s applied for this and have some tips hahahah so nervous!
Hey there! I just got an interview call and they've told me i was shortlisted for Primary art too!! ^^
Really nervous for the interview too. Im afraid they might only select interviewees based on their academic results, and honestly my results were **** back in school haha although i did study Design (which i guess is kinda related to art)

Praying for the best D:
Shyannyyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 07:48 PM   #5758

Applied for pri sch in jan. Status changed to shortlisted
sleeping_giant1820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 08:10 PM   #5759

Hi, is anyone here going for the interview on Monday? For those who have already been through the interview, do you mind sharing what your experience was like?

I applied for English and History, both at a secondary level. Mid-career with teaching experience.
thebearjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #5760

Hi. May i know when u interview and what is your shortlisted subject?
npbzcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.