NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

zipsandlocks

Reaction score
hi guys, i saw that there’s a lot of people still wanting to join the group but it’s getting quite big! so i decided to open the link ONE LAST TIME. if you miss it, please stop pming me to ask me to add you in!

t (dot) me / pgde2020

will close tomorrow at 8pm. :)

Ruphoria

Reaction score
oof, looks like the thread is dead but i'm just wondering if anyone else got a call to switch from Secondary to Eng/SS (Pri)? Would be nice to hear from anyone else still waiting for an update!

vnnnnn

Reaction score
Hi all! I know this thread is dead (I myself haven’t been keeping track), but just checked my status and it’s now “Shortlisted”!!! :) i don’t want to get too excited yet, but how safe (in terms of % haha) am i?

ps. just submitted in my official transcript this week only as my poly sent it to me late, also haven’t received news on medical.

CherKels

Reaction score
Hi all! I know this thread is dead (I myself haven’t been keeping track), but just checked my status and it’s now “Shortlisted”!!! :) i don’t want to get too excited yet, but how safe (in terms of % haha) am i?

ps. just submitted in my official transcript this week only as my poly sent it to me late, also haven’t received news on medical.

hi i would say 75% safe :)

ggms_117

Reaction score
Anyone from May/June batch (applied for MOE MK TTP) and went for medical check-up already? I went for medical check-up around 2 weeks ago on the 5th and is waiting for update since then. Anyone in the same situation as me?:)

Ruphoria

Reaction score
Since the telegram group is closed I guess we have to restart updates here. I'll just add on my timeline here for anyone who may be interested!

- application date: 26 Jun
- interview on 14 aug for PGDE Eng/ Lit (Sec): 14 Aug
- Ept availability email: 18 aug
- 1st processing email: 31 aug
- 2nd processing email:14 sept
- change of status to “shortlisted”: 5 Oct
- call from MOE to change subject to Eng/ SS (Pri): 16 Oct
- Agreed to change subject combi: 19 Oct
- Email requesting employment docs/ CPF statement: 22 Oct

Current status: Still pending updates!

Ruphoria

Reaction score

Good luck! Still waiting for any updates regarding medical etc. as well!

supertdd10

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here.

is this thread dead already? hope there are still people who can help out a bit.

I went for the interview Sep 21st and I have not received any update so far. I wonder if any of you guys have similar experience here?

I saw some of the timeline posted here. It seems normally candidates are updated in 2 weeks after the interview about the proficiency test matter.

For my case, I wonder if MOE will update regardless of the outcome? or MOE only informs the successful candidates after the interview is done?

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here.

is this thread dead already? hope there are still people who can help out a bit.

I went for the interview Sep 21st and I have not received any update so far. I wonder if any of you guys have similar experience here?

I saw some of the timeline posted here. It seems normally candidates are updated in 2 weeks after the interview about the proficiency test matter.

For my case, I wonder if MOE will update regardless of the outcome? or MOE only informs the successful candidates after the interview is done?

Hi, you may wish to wait for your EPT email as well as your processing email for a few more weeks. MOE will usually mail out rejection emails very, very, fast (now it’s even faster and it’s around 3 weeks plus after an interview). No news is always good news!

Just to let you know, many of us received our EPT emails around 1-6 weeks after our interviews and then it usually follows with a processing email. Then there’s also the medical stage that those who are shortlisted have to go through as well. MOE’s timeline is reaaallly very long; some candidates wait up to more than a year before being offered the letter of appointment. Hope this bit of info helps!

Last edited:

supertdd10

Reaction score
Hi, you may wish to wait for your EPT email as well as your processing email for a few more weeks. MOE will usually mail out rejection emails very, very, fast (now it’s even faster and it’s around 3 weeks plus after an interview). No news is always good news!

Just to let you know, many of us received our EPT emails around 1-6 weeks after our interviews and then it usually follows with a processing email. Then there’s also the medical stage that those who are shortlisted have to go through as well. MOE’s timeline is reaaallly very long; some candidates wait up to more than a year before being offered the letter of appointment. Hope this bit of info helps!

Ok, thanks for your sharing. Appreciate that. because as I went through the posts, I realized many of the candidates actually received the EPT email in 1 or 2 weeks after the interview. Hence I am quite nervous about it.

And interview subject for me is Chinese in Pri, so I think it will be CPT for me?

Anyway, a million thanks for your quick reply. Really appreciate that. I will just wait and see then.

Last edited:

Bunny26

Reaction score
If I want to know the outcome of my application, would it help to call them up to find out? I tried to email but no answer...and I have other job offers which I don’t know whether to reject just to wait for MOE..

Ruphoria

Reaction score
If I want to know the outcome of my application, would it help to call them up to find out? I tried to email but no answer...and I have other job offers which I don’t know whether to reject just to wait for MOE..

you could probably try to call their hotline and ask for a callback? Especially since they aren't replying your email. Did you go for the interview recently?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.