NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

balucu

Reaction score
Hi all, silent reader and very appreciative of everyone’s input. I applied for PGDE in the Dec23/Jan24 window. Was interviewed today. Just curious what everyone’s interview duration was like? Mine felt like forever lol. And like what @HoneyTheBear asked, what is this A2 form about?

tungstenoxide

Reaction score
I

Just curious, what is this A2 form? What does it entail?

Hi all, silent reader and very appreciative of everyone’s input. I applied for PGDE in the Dec23/Jan24 window. Was interviewed today. Just curious what everyone’s interview duration was like? Mine felt like forever lol. And like what @HoneyTheBear asked, what is this A2 form about?
Annex A2 is a supplement form which asks about more of your personal details (again) like IC, race, religion etc. It contains less than 10 of those type of questions only if I remember correctly.

My interview only took at most 15 minutes to be frank, but looking through this thread I think there's a range of interview durations but really dependent on your interviewers. For example the supposed 5 minute presentation, I read up and heard from my friend about how the interviewers will act as students and disrupt the class by asking questions etc., and I prepared for that part. Yet during my interview, I only presented for around 2 minutes without the interruptions and they told me "can already, we just want a feel of how you teach". So yeah, I think it really differs person to person, interviewers to interviewers!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.