HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree459Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2020, 12:29 AM   #7021

Same. I’m feeling really concerned and worried tbh. Because crimson_18 is also in a similar situation as us I believe?
Yes same here.I tried emailing them to ask for an update few times but no reply at all.
Crimson 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:00 AM   #7022

Yes same here.I tried emailing them to ask for an update few times but no reply at all.
Should we try asking again? But like on the feedback on the official MOE website???
monmonshironeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:59 AM   #7023

Should we try asking again? But like on the feedback on the official MOE website???
Can try but I don't know how the response will be.Maybe they will just reply that they are still processing.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:52 AM   #7024

hi guys, just a few questions.

applied for untrained teaching position last month and received an email to go for interview next week.

anybody going for the interview on 4th aug?

my offered teaching subjects are PE (Pri and Sec), DipEd

as for the presentation part, when i interact with the "students", can i talk/reply them with some singlish or do i have to speak proper english throughout? because it would be more natural for me or in the real world for us to talk with abit of singlish with each other. haha.
Speak proper English.
Mantoyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:04 AM   #7025

Wondering if you have any teaching experiences ? Have you attended moe teaching interview before.?
At the end of the day, depends on which school you are posted to. If there is a long term absenteeism of permanent tchrs, you might be called up. If this is the case, this would be the perfect opportunity to shine and pls, make connections with your SH or better, HOD. Perhaps they can push for your application through the school leaders?

But from the school i did my contract teaching, seems like there is a lot of Flexi-adjunct school teachers and also teachers who converted from being an AED to full time tchers.

There are also those from HQ returning back to teach.

This is when the competition comes in. You would have to show why they should really choose you amongst the untrained tchers gg for the interview
Mantoyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:17 AM   #7026

Hi, anyone knows how many pgde application windows there are in a year?

i applied in feb 2020 and got rejected but i dont know when to reapply as i saw there was a jul-aug window which is closed now and a new window opening 5aug-sept.

Should i apply for the aug-sept or just wait for next year feb window again?
CherKels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:46 PM   #7027

I emailed them again.No reply.Seems really weird that we received the email on 17 June and until now no reply.This is the first time experiencing such a situation.Maybe they forgot about our application 🤔🙆
Old 03-08-2020, 01:25 PM   #7028

I emailed them again.No reply.Seems really weird that we received the email on 17 June and until now no reply.This is the first time experiencing such a situation.Maybe they forgot about our application 🤔🙆

It’s been a month plus already anyways helpmehelpme is also in the same situation as us omg what if they really forgot about us?!?!?!?! Let’s pray for each other and keep each other updated!!!! Really hope that all of us will receive our interview details and get in, be it for MK or PGDE
monmonshironeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #7029

Hi CherKels,
Please reapply. I was also reject in the Feb 2020 and reapplied for the Jul-Aug window and is going for interview. I do not see a window for 5th Aug to sept at Careers@Gov.
There used to be 3 window a year.

Hi, anyone knows how many pgde application windows there are in a year?

i applied in feb 2020 and got rejected but i dont know when to reapply as i saw there was a jul-aug window which is closed now and a new window opening 5aug-sept.

Should i apply for the aug-sept or just wait for next year feb window again?
CherKels likes this.
Ekadzati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #7030

I attended a talk organised by NUS, and there is indeed another opening this August. Also agree to just reapply. We will never know what goes behind the scene.

Hi CherKels,
Please reapply. I was also reject in the Feb 2020 and reapplied for the Jul-Aug window and is going for interview. I do not see a window for 5th Aug to sept at Careers@Gov.
CherKels likes this.
Steorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #7031

Hi Steorra,
Applying for this August window?

I attended a talk organised by NUS, and there is indeed another opening this August. Also agree to just reapply. We will never know what goes behind the scene.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:55 PM   #7032

Hi CherKels,
hi were you asked to fill up the Annex Aform before you received your interview details.Also was there an email and sms informing you to fill up the Annex A form?
Old 03-08-2020, 05:40 PM   #7033

Hi!
May do so but probably towards the end of the application window. While I highly doubt any chance for an interview (Have never gotten to that stage :/ ), but just gonna do whatever within my limits, I guess.

Hi Steorra,
Applying for this August window?

Last edited by Steorra; 03-08-2020 at 05:42 PM..
Steorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:00 PM   #7034

Hi!
May do so but probably towards the end of the application window. While I highly doubt any chance for an interview (Have never gotten to that stage :/ ), but just gonna do whatever within my limits, I guess.
oh did u graduated from a local uni? easier to get an interview with a local uni degree
CherKels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:07 PM   #7035

Hi Crimson,
No. But as I check the Careers@Gov almost daily, I spotted it when I was asked to attend the interview.
But this is not my first interview.

hi were you asked to fill up the Annex Aform before you received your interview details.Also was there an email and sms informing you to fill up the Annex A form?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.