HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree501Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2020, 03:36 PM   #7666

They will give you a face shield to be used during the interview where you remove your face mask and put on the face shield throughout the entire interview.

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1 Rosso Red
I had the interview and the interviewers were not wearing face masks. I just realised it now that someone raised this question.
ohhellozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 04:09 PM   #7667

I had the interview and the interviewers were not wearing face masks. I just realised it now that someone raised this question.
Yup similarly they had face shields on too as well, I guess in order to hear each other better.

Posted from PCWX using Redmi Note 8 Pro Ocean Blue
carboy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 11:39 PM   #7668

hi all! from may/june batch. i just received an email stating that if my application is successful i値l be starting on dec 22 and notified mid nov anyone else gotten this update email?
vnnnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 08:00 AM   #7669

hi all! from may/june batch. i just received an email stating that if my application is successful i値l be starting on dec 22 and notified mid nov anyone else gotten this update email?
Hi, did you go for EPT and medical?
dedfswu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 08:13 AM   #7670

Yup this is just the generic application still in process email sent to May/June batch of applicants, I received mine last week.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #7671

Received two of those emails, one on the 31st of August 2020, one on 14th of September 2020. I remembered that a few of the other users from my batch (June-August window) also received the same emails.
monmonshironeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 10:11 AM   #7672

May/June 2020

To the may/june peeps, those who received the in process email recently, what was your last email from MOE before that?

Those who got the medical email, may I ask when will u guys be going for medical checkup? I rmb about 2-3 users were shortlisted and gotten the medical emails, have anyone else also received their medical emails?

Any idea if pay details is given tgt with medical email or do we have to wait for the appointment letter?

Thank you all!!! And all the best!!!
Lynnie_xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #7673

Congrats. Very likely it will be on 21 Dec.
beaconofhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 12:38 PM   #7674

To the may/june peeps, those who received the in process email recently, what was your last email from MOE before that?

Those who got the medical email, may I ask when will u guys be going for medical checkup? I rmb about 2-3 users were shortlisted and gotten the medical emails, have anyone else also received their medical emails?

Any idea if pay details is given tgt with medical email or do we have to wait for the appointment letter?

My last email was the one confirming interview details, around 2 weeks before my 21st July interview. No email from them until last week when the processing email came in.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:50 PM   #7675

My last email was the one confirming interview details, around 2 weeks before my 21st July interview. No email from them until last week when the processing email came in.
Oh wow!! That痴 a Long wait! I知 from the same may-June batch.. but nothing from MOE so far since their reply to my email to them on the 1st Of sept.
Bluegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 04:16 PM   #7676

Oh wow!! That痴 a Long wait! I知 from the same may-June batch.. but nothing from MOE so far since their reply to my email to them on the 1st Of sept.
yup which is why I sent an email to double check on the status. The application in process came in first followed by the specific reply to my email enquiry.
Old 22-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #7677

In Jan, I was given 1 week plus to do my medical before a deadline. The medical email is just to inform you to go for the checkup. They even say this, "Please note that undergoing the medical examination does not in any way indicate that you have been selected for appointment." Salary details is given with appointment letter, but expect it to be lesser than your current pay.
Nnameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 05:13 PM   #7678

In Jan, I was given 1 week plus to do my medical before a deadline. The medical email is just to inform you to go for the checkup. They even say this, "Please note that undergoing the medical examination does not in any way indicate that you have been selected for appointment." Salary details is given with appointment letter, but expect it to be lesser than your current pay.
Hi NNameless, you池e from the Jan Batch and have completed your medical. Have you started or teaching sting or are u waiting for appointment letter?
Danthemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 05:14 PM   #7679

EPT

Hi all,

For those are supposed to take ( Eng) EPT on Sept 1st , any updates on that?
I haven't recieved any updated email on EPT.
Singkiasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 05:19 PM   #7680

Just a thought from a mid-career perspective, If the starting date is on 22 December like how many have been notified, does that mean that you will have to forgo your probably entitled 13 month bonus?
Danthemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.