omg nice!! What course are you in!
cayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 11:06 PM   #4

omg nice!! What course are you in!
I’m in mech eng! Haha how about you!!
Tabbbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 11:09 PM   #5

Iím in mech eng! Haha how about you!!
Haha Iím in chem and biomolecular eng! 2nd major in biz :-) Guess Iíll see u around but Iím a lil disappointed bc saraca doesnít have a hall camp :-(
Old 18-07-2018, 11:12 PM   #6

Haha I’m in chem and biomolecular eng! 2nd major in biz :-) Guess I’ll see u around but I’m a lil disappointed bc saraca doesn’t have a hall camp :-(
That’s great!! I’m sure we’ll see each other around HAHA! Same! I was looking forward to hall camp
Old 18-07-2018, 11:15 PM   #7

Thatís great!! Iím sure weíll see each other around HAHA! Same! I was looking forward to hall camp
tough :-( I was quite excited for it too but oh wells HAHAHA anyway what room type did you get!
Old 18-07-2018, 11:27 PM   #8

tough :-( I was quite excited for it too but oh wells HAHAHA anyway what room type did you get!
Idk yet leh! The page didn’t show any room type only the hall allotted! Yours got show?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:12 AM   #9

Idk yet leh! The page didnít show any room type only the hall allotted! Yours got show?
Same HAHAHA anyway I heard that tamarind may be extending the camp to both saraca and meranti!! not confirmed tho bc they still deciding
Old 19-07-2018, 12:31 AM   #10

Same HAHAHA anyway I heard that tamarind may be extending the camp to both saraca and meranti!! not confirmed tho bc they still deciding
Oh right meranti also doesn’t have camp...hmm will they inform us via email or? Omg I’m so lost for all these Hall stuff ahahahha
Old 19-07-2018, 12:47 AM   #11

Hi saraca freshies, So right now you guys can just apply for the camp at tamarind first. But we will give priority to tamarind freshies first and if there is slot we will try our best to fit you in. Can contact me thru this username at instagram for enquires. or email to tamarind foc
etienneeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 01:03 AM   #12

Hi saraca freshies, So right now you guys can just apply for the camp at tamarind first. But we will give priority to tamarind freshies first and if there is slot we will try our best to fit you in. Can contact me thru this username at instagram for enquires. or email to tamarind foc
Alright thank you for the info!!
Old 19-07-2018, 09:07 AM   #13

I got Saraca too!
InsolenceHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #14

Were you guys able to accept your hall offer or are you guys only able to see your allocated hall. Still confused about this, contacted them by email still waiting for response.
XiaoBBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 09:27 AM   #15

Alright thank you!!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.