NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

Revolve

Reaction score
anyone went for smu's accountancy interview bout a month back as well as NBS's entrance exam plus admission interview on 7 april? i have yet to receive any replies from any of them till now. does this mean that chances that i have been rejected is high? :(

Hahaha no la. SMU Accountancy are still holding their interviews, so most probably they want to clear off all the interviews first before making any decisions. And i heard from my friend that as long as you get to the interview stage, it most probably means you'll get into the course already. Not sure whether this is true or not. :D

ajkda91

Reaction score
Hahaha no la. SMU Accountancy are still holding their interviews, so most probably they want to clear off all the interviews first before making any decisions. And i heard from my friend that as long as you get to the interview stage, it most probably means you'll get into the course already. Not sure whether this is true or not. :D

If going to interview means I can more or less enter I'm going to fly man...
No reply from NTU at all seems like NUS more efficient....

skullgirl

Reaction score

Hi, thanks for the reply 😊 hmm wow but I think I didn't do well for the interview! I guess I shall just wait till end of April? So far only nus business admin accepted me, but I applied for accountancy for all three unis, ahh this is so depressing

bluezzzzz

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply 😊 hmm wow but I think I didn't do well for the interview! I guess I shall just wait till end of April? So far only nus business admin accepted me, but I applied for accountancy for all three unis, ahh this is so depressing

hi, can i know when u got the nus business admin acceptance? and what were yr grades ( if u dont mind saying) cos i haven get any reply from them....

ruixiang92

Reaction score
why not u go tell those who are asking ppl to rate their chance? funny sia u. its not like we wanna speculate. ppl asking us to speculate leh. it seems like u r not getting the point. :s8:
hmm... Well i guess u are right that they actually want ppl to speculate for them. In that case, I apologise. Different people different mindsets. :p

LightHorizon

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to ask around to see if anyone got accepted into SMU Information Systems, and got their acceptance letter already .

I got accepted last friday night (check the smu portal) but haven't got the acceptance letter yet. Not sure if anything went wrong :(

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to ask around to see if anyone got accepted into SMU Information Systems, and got their acceptance letter already .

I got accepted last friday night (check the smu portal) but haven't got the acceptance letter yet. Not sure if anything went wrong :(

If you are able to login successfully into the joint acceptance portal, you are safe.

Postage usually take 1-2 working days to reach.

wclim91

Reaction score
anyone have any idea how long nus letter of offer take to arrive?
I check the online portal and it says that letter of offer was sent on 18-Apr-2012.

But till now no letter.
:s11:

Potatoe

Reaction score
wahliew the website says that you're accepted then you kanchiong so much for what?!?

iwantapeacefulworld

Reaction score

hey. i got accepted into SMU Information Systems too. dont worry. i haven't get my acceptance letter too =)

Last edited:

pp341026

Reaction score
Haiz, SMU nvr call me for interview. so anxious.
1st choice Economic, 2nd choice Info System.
GPA 3.56 , R4-12, COM

agenda

Master Member
Reaction score
Haiz, SMU nvr call me for interview. so anxious.
1st choice Economic, 2nd choice Info System.
GPA 3.56 , R4-12, COM

Good luck! Econs is very competitive.

Info Sys favours poly student but a student with a lower gpa who placed Info Sys as first choice is more likely to be accepted than you

pp341026

Reaction score
Good luck! Econs is very competitive.

Info Sys favours poly student but a student with a lower gpa who placed Info Sys as first choice is more likely to be accepted than you

Oh i c. the i give up. go NTU for EEE.

IAmZTX

Reaction score
i was offered a place in SMU (IS) or NTU (CE)

Which one should i accept ?!?!?! :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.