NTU/NUS/SMU 2013-2014 Intake

gbhero

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im frm JC and i did my A levels last year, 2012.

My results:
H2:
Math:A
Chem: C
Phy: D

H1:
Econs: D
GP: D
PW:B
MT:A

i applied for NUS, NTU and SMU but receive no reply from any Uni. Just wanna ask if i stand any chance to enter mathematical science in NTU or/and faculty of sci for NUS? Im getting worried now cos april is ending and some of my friends got theirs. Im interested in maths /biz courses only, unfortunately. I think the no. of Ds i have is the reason why i dont get any letters frm them. Thanks.

Hey. My classmate got ABD/A; same combi as yours. He received his acceptance for NUS Science course last week. I guess it's your H1 which pulled you down but I guess still have chance! Next week may be your turn man. Good luck!

comms_skills

Reaction score
hi,

seeking some advice here....i have yet to receive any reply from NUS...i applied for computer science, took the interview as I did not pass my Add Maths during O levels. Felt that I did not do well in the test, maybe 50% pass.

i guess it is a 'next year apply' :s11: though i hope not

any advice is appreciated

forensic

Reaction score
Hey. My classmate got ABD/A; same combi as yours. He received his acceptance for NUS Science course last week. I guess it's your H1 which pulled you down but I guess still have chance! Next week may be your turn man. Good luck!

hi:) may i know your friend UAS is how much? my UASis 77.5 but have not recieved any offer yet ):

Mel_tch

Reaction score

Hey! thanks for your encouragement! I really hope to get it by next week..otherwise it would really mean a rejection letter for me. My friend got nus sci offer last week too and her result is ACC/B. I guess the H1 really pulled me down :(:(

@joel@

Reaction score
There's definitely a way, just a matter of admin work.

Just curious, how come you want to switch away from SUTD?

I will call sch on monday see can cancel anot.. I go ask bank just now they say loan more then 7 days cancel need to pay back the loan money..

NTU my 1st choice uni.. I still thinking now.. super suffer now..

anxiously

Reaction score
My UAS is 75 but until now, my application status is still "Application Received". (It isn't even processing yet!) :s11: .

I applied for FASS and only FASS.

Im trying to get on with life and not worry as much but it's difficult..

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year. coz i m not local :( . if cannot i will either go Australia or States

Lol. Then you don't have to be worried at all. You're not bonded to here... you have the option of going overseas/home.

Most of us here don't have that kind of choice =/

han.allanchan

Reaction score
You from poly or JC.. what are your results ?

And what you apply for ?

From NYP Biomedical Engineering. CGPA 3.95/merit. no O level. applied using ite cert of CGPA 4.00/merit. Non- local. Applied Bioengineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biological Science for both ntu and nus. until now NUS application still processing. NTU no news yet . :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.