NTU/NUS/SMU 2014-2015 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicmonkeys

Reaction score
hi
has anyone from poly received admission offer from nbs or smu biz? mind sharing your gpa n o level scores too?
thank you

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
yup, I am a Chinese student, so no ns

shiok har.. no NS, deprive a Singaporean a place in uni, go to uni early by 2 years.. start working early by 2 years.. become Singaporean guy's boss eventually becos work early by 2 years.. :) Earn enough Sing dollars, convert to RMB x 5 based on exchange rate, go back home retire like a king :)

nice

cocoa123

Reaction score
Ah very good, best explain ever. Now I understand already, I in the middle. Just that I wont get the early offer ba i guess? Standard date is between April to May? For the announcement of accept/reject

ehh this one im not quite sure, but if u are well between den u shld refer news according to the timing u applied. I think march-april will receive?

ChocolateCat

Reaction score
nbs biz lor..

tis year req is 3.80 :s22:

I got in with 3.82 last year, but there are others with 3.72 to 3.74 here too.

Wish you best of luck; a year ago I was also anxiously waiting but after getting in, you'll realize this isn't the beautiful place it is advertised to be. Especially for us poly kids. :(

yoyoman

Reaction score

Wish you best of luck; a year ago I was also anxiously waiting but after getting in, you'll realize this isn't the beautiful place it is advertised to be. Especially for us poly kids. :(

Why? Harder? No friends?

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score

means must pia 150% liao :sad:

but tis year the igp is 3.80 so it'll undoubtedly be harder

mistersatki_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I finish diploma in nyp last year, and cos some personal issue I have not apply any local uni, my gpa 6 sem 3.77 and got dpp also last year until now I work as technician in our school lab and do a lot of development, my first choice is SMU Information system, and for NTU first is CS and second is EEE, third is IEM, how is my situation? do I got a chance to interview even got the offer? thank you all, until now no news, start worry liao,by the way, my course in poly is ecc

i giggled a little at 'techie in sch lab that does a lot of development'
bloody joke

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
...go in feed the curve:s13:
3.88 I was rejected last yr lol

Both of you from NBS right. Why say until so jialat ? :eek:

So far doesn't seem too bad other than GPA a bit cui....

Y2JCMPUNK

Reaction score
Both of you from NBS right. Why say until so jialat ? :eek:

So far doesn't seem too bad other than GPA a bit cui....

Ya. My GPA very cui sia. At NBS now GPA 3.6 nia. LOLOL. I still wanna aim for at least 4.0. But I highly doubt got chance. Can maintain second lower 偷笑 liao. Though I want second upper la. HAHAHA :o

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. My GPA very cui sia. At NBS now GPA 3.6 nia. LOLOL. I still wanna aim for at least 4.0. But I highly doubt got chance. Can maintain second lower 偷笑 liao. Though I want second upper la. HAHAHA :o

3.6 still okay la. Some of us don't even have second lower leh. Pass degree nia.

You group A or B ? :)

Y2JCMPUNK

Reaction score
3.6 still okay la. Some of us don't even have second lower leh. Pass degree nia.

You group A or B ? :)

Group A. HAHA. I struggling like mad dog. Totally cant catch up. Really abit regret going NBS. :( Should have gone to NUS other course which is not that competitive.

But Second upper more seh. Second lower machaim like cui, half f**k result. LOL. Most of my friends 3.7ish to 3.9ish. I am the most lousy inside my clique. HAHAHA. REALLY is CMI! Jialat!

You NUS Biz right? :s12::s13:

Last edited:

Patient94

Reaction score
EEE

Anyone received acceptance letter from ntu yet ? I applied to NTU EEE with GPA of 3.6. How's my chance ?

wintogeno

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just sharing if you have hopes of entering nus/ nbs. O lvl eng has to hit a minimum of A2 to secure a place or minimum b4 to secure an interview.
reapplied this year after retakung my eng Os.
nbs letter came,gpa: 3.82
was rejected last year due to my eng grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.