HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Like Tree129Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #1636

Anyone going for NTU's EEE Tea Reception this coming Saturday? Looking for kaki to go together with cause I don't know anyone going for that course.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:46 PM   #1637

Anyone going for NTU's EEE Tea Reception this coming Saturday? Looking for kaki to go together with cause I don't know anyone going for that course.
There's tea reception means no more applicants can get into EEE? May I ask you how did you do for your A levels? (you can PM me..) I exceed cutoff by a lot but they didnt call me yet..
Old 10-05-2015, 10:30 PM   #1638

Hey guys, anyone applied for ntu computer science/engineering/material engineering? Any news so far?
Old 10-05-2015, 10:35 PM   #1639

Hey guys, anyone applied for ntu computer science/engineering/material engineering? Any news so far?
ME!!!! comp eng/sci are my first 2 choices!! May you PM me ur results??? I feel so scared omg
Old 10-05-2015, 10:37 PM   #1640

Hey I went for the tea session yesterday for accountancy. I have PM-ed you what I remembered. Do pm me if you have more questions
Hey can u pm me too?
Old 10-05-2015, 10:57 PM   #1641

Hey can u pm me too?
Hey i've sent it to you alrdy!
Old 10-05-2015, 11:05 PM   #1642

Hey i've sent it to you alrdy!
Thanks! Hahaha I couldn't go for the tea session as I am overseas
Old 10-05-2015, 11:06 PM   #1643

There's tea reception means no more applicants can get into EEE? May I ask you how did you do for your A levels? (you can PM me..) I exceed cutoff by a lot but they didnt call me yet..
I didn't do exceedingly well. I think I just managed to scrape through. Quite surprised that I got accepted. EEE was my 2nd choice after Comp Science. Maybe that's the reason why I got it. But I've yet to decide whether to accept the offer. I believe there's still a chance for anyone to get in as long as they haven't receive the rejection letter. Even so can always appeal. Don't be disheartened though. As long as your grades don't vary very much from last years grade percentile, you stand a good chance of getting in cause EEE is a large faculty and so there are more seats available.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:17 PM   #1644

I didn't do exceedingly well. I think I just managed to scrape through. Quite surprised that I got accepted. EEE was my 2nd choice after Comp Science. Maybe that's the reason why I got it. But I've yet to decide whether to accept the offer. I believe there's still a chance for anyone to get in as long as they haven't receive the rejection letter. Even so can always appeal. Don't be disheartened though. As long as your grades don't vary very much from last years grade percentile, you stand a good chance of getting in cause EEE is a large faculty and so there are more seats available.
Thanks for the encouragement!! But will NTU send a rejection letter if I dont make it through? Is that a known fact?

And may you PM me your rank point if you really dont mind just for my reference..

THanks!!
Old 10-05-2015, 11:55 PM   #1645

Thanks for the encouragement!! But will NTU send a rejection letter if I dont make it through? Is that a known fact?

And may you PM me your rank point if you really dont mind just for my reference..
NTU stopped sending out letter. So you'll have to check your email.

My rank point is 67.

Last edited by lady_sif; 10-05-2015 at 11:57 PM..
Old 11-05-2015, 12:01 AM   #1646

NTU stopped sending out letter. So you'll have to check your email.

My rank point is 67.
I see! but will they email those who didnt get in? My rank point is around 76 but havent heard from them.. Maybe because I didnt put EEE as my first choice..

Last edited by vonnorth; 11-05-2015 at 12:08 AM..
Old 11-05-2015, 12:57 AM   #1647

anybody still didn't recieve any letters from NTU? i think it's time to give up
Old 11-05-2015, 02:17 AM   #1648

The applications are still going on. Almost all courses are already having or will soon have tea sessions even when the admissions are far from over. I got into EEE two years ago and I only got accepted in mid-June. The first acceptance window is all the way until 2nd June. The second acceptance window is until 21st June. So dont worry.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:34 AM   #1649

The applications are still going on. Almost all courses are already having or will soon have tea sessions even when the admissions are far from over. I got into EEE two years ago and I only got accepted in mid-June. The first acceptance window is all the way until 2nd June. The second acceptance window is until 21st June. So dont worry.
Thanks for the information! But after 2nd june, the admission is thru appeal right? Am i wrong? and may I know if you are from jc or poly? THANKS A LOT!!
Old 11-05-2015, 08:01 AM   #1650

You sure that it changed today? I thot they dont work on weekends?

And maybe u checked the one for mobile? there are two online facility thingy and the mobile one always shows 'received'.

Sorry if you checked the normal online facility
I used the online facility thing on my computer and it showed ''received'' and i just used my ipad and it said ''processing'' haha
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.