NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUNSUNFLOWER

Reaction score
Applied smu econs on 8th march
and received rejection on 26th May.
I am an A level student with rank points 71. I really do hope to get into smu econs but not really putting too much hope in appeals. I mean chances are really really slim

nightzzz

Reaction score
I am an A level student with rank points 71. I really do hope to get into smu econs but not really putting too much hope in appeals. I mean chances are really really slim
you went for the interview alr?

rounders

Reaction score

Did Smu send you a rejection letter through email? I am also awaiting their reply

PCuser08

Reaction score

Maybe this year competition is tougher. One applicant with 75 rank point put Econs as 1st choice and ISM as 2nd. Application still processing. No interview yet.

SUNSUNFLOWER

Reaction score
Maybe this year competition is tougher. One applicant with 75 rank point put Econs as 1st choice and ISM as 2nd. Application still processing. No interview yet.
SMU is really gaining popularity, more and more students with higher rank points :)

ilovesushi

Reaction score
Help! My NUS statues changed from forever processing to appeal recived ! Means I was rejected and now start processing my appeal ? And there is a new remark at the bottom states " appeal withdrawn due to new offer " ! Help! T.T

IAmZTX

Reaction score
Help! My NUS statues changed from forever processing to appeal recived ! Means I was rejected and now start processing my appeal ? And there is a new remark at the bottom states " appeal withdrawn due to new offer " ! Help! T.T

Why not give them a call directly?

Insatiablex

Reaction score
anybody in the same boat as me?
SMU
Have not received rejection nor acceptance
Have not gone for the interview so its probably a rejection but still, need some closure and a chance to appeal.

Last edited:

rounders

Reaction score
anybody in the same boat as me?
SMU
Have not received rejection nor acceptance
Have not gone for the interview so its probably a rejection but still, need some closure and a chance to appeal.

OMG same.. what course did you apply for

bubblesaurr

Reaction score
LOL the scholarship interview wont end so early ... usually around late june to july. and varies from company to company. the ceremony is in late august.

Haha u applied too? I went for final round d of interview last wk and hasn't heard any news since then. I think most company would have started their interviews. My friends who applied for other companies are also at final round as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.