HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Like Tree129Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2015, 03:53 PM   #2011

Sigh NTU too.. What's the chances of appeal for the 3 unis when you're rejected? I'm so lost now..😥
My sugg is in case ur appeals are not successful try to apply for those courses with cut-off at around 65~73 from NTU nxt yr. I'm sure u can get it if u are not a foreigner
Old 20-05-2015, 03:58 PM   #2012

anyone know those who got offer from ntu chem? may i know their rp? pls..feeling damn worry now..
My first choice, got rejected.
Old 20-05-2015, 03:59 PM   #2013

My first choice, got rejected.
may i know wats ur rp? still no news from ntu..but my frens already starting to receive rejection letter from ntu...
Old 20-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #2014

Unhappy ntu sociology

hi guys, is an interview compulsory to all applicants for sociology in NTU? have not been called up for an interview yet..
Old 20-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #2015

So are you going ntu or appealing to nus?
accept ntu's offer first and appeal to nus lorr...coz the appeal results will be out quite late and ntu says must accept or reject the offer by 2nd June
Old 20-05-2015, 04:47 PM   #2016

may i know wats ur rp? still no news from ntu..but my frens already starting to receive rejection letter from ntu...
just got my rejection letter. i don't know whether to be shocked or not, because my cut off was borderline without mother tongue, but higher than cut off by 2 points with mother tongue. next thing for me to do is appeal, though idk if i should try to appeal for my initial choices...
Old 20-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #2017

any foreigners from jc who alr got into ntu engineering??
just got my rejection letter today even tho my rp was cut off without mother tongue. with mother tongue, was higher than 2 points.
Old 20-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #2018

Also, has their been any foreigner (JC) out their got accepted to NTU engineering courses .!!???
got. my boyfriend and another friend. my friend got 3 As, C for GP and A for PW. boyfriend got AAB/A, B for PW.
Old 20-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #2019

just got my rejection letter. i don't know whether to be shocked or not, because my cut off was borderline without mother tongue, but higher than cut off by 2 points with mother tongue. next thing for me to do is appeal, though idk if i should try to appeal for my initial choices...
i see..my fren called to ntu and ntu told her that just appeal to wat she like.. i guess should just try since after 2nd june, there will be empty spaces in ntu.. i still waiting for my reply from ntu now but i think most likely will rejection letter i already appealed..T_T i appealed to cs...a popular course..sigh...
Old 20-05-2015, 05:31 PM   #2020

got. my boyfriend and another friend. my friend got 3 As, C for GP and A for PW. boyfriend got AAB/A, B for PW.
which engineering course did they get into?
Old 20-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #2021

which engineering course did they get into?
friend: double degree programme- comp engg and business admin

boyfriend: chemical and biomolecular engg.

what are you applying for?
Old 20-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #2022

i see..my fren called to ntu and ntu told her that just appeal to wat she like.. i guess should just try since after 2nd june, there will be empty spaces in ntu.. i still waiting for my reply from ntu now but i think most likely will rejection letter i already appealed..T_T i appealed to cs...a popular course..sigh...
CS was my first choice lol, am thinking if i should appeal for that or information engg... mind me asking your score? you can pm me if you're more comfortable with that.
Old 20-05-2015, 05:50 PM   #2023

CS was my first choice lol, am thinking if i should appeal for that or information engg... mind me asking your score? you can pm me if you're more comfortable with that.
my rp is 78.75..but i am a foreigner.. i would say that better to appeal for information eng, cause cs really very popular..it's difficult to get in..i think u might stand a better chance to get in information eng due to cs competitiveness...but u can always try ur luck! all the best for ur appeal!
alianagrande likes this.

Last edited by nightzsky; 20-05-2015 at 06:15 PM..
Old 20-05-2015, 06:40 PM   #2024

my rp is 78.75..but i am a foreigner.. i would say that better to appeal for information eng, cause cs really very popular..it's difficult to get in..i think u might stand a better chance to get in information eng due to cs competitiveness...but u can always try ur luck! all the best for ur appeal!
also a foreigner here! but my rp is like on the dot, so if people like you apply to CS, i confirm cannot la... all the best to you!
nightzsky likes this.
Old 20-05-2015, 06:46 PM   #2025

Hi all, I was given smu information management but gonna give up place as I will accepting ntu cs. I got another friend will be giving up ntu econs for smu double degree.

Good luck to those appealing.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.