Not open for further replies.

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a question

I got take a UE HC1060 chinese elective this sem

My tutorial happen first then the lecture on my time table

first week is it all modules no tutorial? so I only go for lecture right?:
Yup, there's only lectures for the first week. If I'm not wrong, you're not a freshie anymore hor :s13:
Ur tutorials u ballot alr?? O.O

Sent from phone using GAGT
Everything is already allocated for freshie so you don't have to ballot :s22:

Sent from my potato using GAGT

Havok_ex

Reaction score
I got a question

I got take a UE HC1060 chinese elective this sem

My tutorial happen first then the lecture on my time table

first week is it all modules no tutorial? so I only go for lecture right?:

Yep first week no tutorials.. have sectionals and lectures.

Sent from phone using GAGT

No. Not necessarily. Some modules have tutorials in the first week.

Its stated on your STARS planner what. If no tutorials it will state Wk2-13. Hence leaving out week 1.

If have tutorials all the way it wont state anything other than the classroom on your planner.

Alternatively. From STARS planner you can click on "Check Courses Registered". From there you can see which courses have tutorials on the first week or not. If its states Week 1-13 that means all weeks have tutorials.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Are we supposed to print lect / tut notes ourselves or will they be on sale at a bookshop somewhere in sch huh?

I don't want to print now only to find out I can buy them.

Some courses can buy from the bookshop. But majority must print on your own.

Most Engineering courses will be available from the printing shop inside Lee Wee Nam Library. If you are from other courses, you can try checking your specific libraries or your school's printing shops.

IMO its better to print on your own. Sometimes the lecturer last minute change the slides or something. Then you'll have to reprint.

Evil Bunny

Reaction score
don't blindly follow the stars planner anyway.
Most likely don't have tutorials for week 1 even if it is stated in the stars planner. most of my modules don't have tutorials for the week despite stating week1-13.

Unless they sent a email to you stating there is seminar/labs or tutorials. like one of my module.

我有一个小马甲

Reaction score
im curious.they say rally is coming and people must vote,i happened to be 21 alr..but im still studying in ntu.need to travel from school to my house to vote isit?cause im staying punggol...but means i must miss classes?someone please help to clear my doubts

maneatwoman

Reaction score
我有一个小马甲;95839283 said:
im curious.they say rally is coming and people must vote,i happened to be 21 alr..but im still studying in ntu.need to travel from school to my house to vote isit?cause im staying punggol...but means i must miss classes?someone please help to clear my doubts

Voting day is a holiday.

Last edited:

Takimaru

Reaction score
我有一个小马甲;95841728 said:
i never vote before.i always thought must apply leave or what in order to vote,then there'll be long queues at hdb downstairs.thanks thanks

Make sure your vote counts, for the sake of the future generations. Not for those who stuff policies down our throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.