NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofuuuuuuck

Reaction score
Hi guys, check with you all. if lets say i applied accountancy and business in SMU. if the interview is held in school of business, means the interview is only for business? From interview location can tell what course?

Thanks

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yup usually have school of accountancy school of business. I receive the call today also?

Hi guys, check with you all. if lets say i applied accountancy and business in SMU. if the interview is held in school of business, means the interview is only for business? From interview location can tell what course?

Thanks

Tofuuuuuuck

Reaction score
Mine is on the 6th of May. Really thinking if i should go for the interview since accountancy is really what i want. Anyway, if you may, please update how is your interview like.

Spellbinded11

Reaction score
Advise on appealing to change course NTU/NUS

Hello! I'm an np graduate from chemical engineering with a GPA of 3.82.

Currently I'm offered environmental engineering in both NUS/ntu but I want to change course to CBE. Any advise on appealing? Do you think my success rate is high?

dxietxh

Reaction score
Hi there!

Hello! I'm an np graduate from chemical engineering with a GPA of 3.82.

Currently I'm offered environmental engineering in both NUS/ntu but I want to change course to CBE. Any advise on appealing? Do you think my success rate is high?

Hi, I suppose the appeal rate will put you on waiting list. Chances are low though, if they rejected you based on your GPA in the first application process. I am an SP student who was likewise rejected by NTU's CBE programme. Oh well... may I know your name? Frustrating isn't it?

Requital

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a TP Business student with a CGPA of 2.65. I know it's shitty as hell but I'll have to make do with what i have currently.

I have a decent CCA record having won medals at major sports events as well as POL-ITES. Sadly, I do not hold any leadership roles. I also have 2 strong testimonial from 2 reputable international company, with one even stating that I'm being considered for a store manager position despite my young age.

I applied into SMU's business management, what are my chances of getting in via the discretionary route? If theres a chance, what would you recommend me to do in order to prepare myself for?

All constructive replies will be appreciated and thanks for you help in advance!

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a TP Business student with a CGPA of 2.65. I know it's shitty as hell but I'll have to make do with what i have currently.

I have a decent CCA record having won medals at major sports events as well as POL-ITES. Sadly, I do not hold any leadership roles. I also have 2 strong testimonial from 2 reputable international company, with one even stating that I'm being considered for a store manager position despite my young age.

I applied into SMU's business management, what are my chances of getting in via the discretionary route? If theres a chance, what would you recommend me to do in order to prepare myself for?

All constructive replies will be appreciated and thanks for you help in advance!

so far heard of one friend got in smu biz with gpa 2+.. he got his own business

Spellbinded11

Reaction score
Hi, I suppose the appeal rate will put you on waiting list. Chances are low though, if they rejected you based on your GPA in the first application process. I am an SP student who was likewise rejected by NTU's CBE programme. Oh well... may I know your name? Frustrating isn't it?

Oh? What's your GPA?? Sighs Guess we're in the same boat... Siannssssss I Guess we can only hope many people reject ntu right! Did you get into another course tho?

Requital

Reaction score
so far heard of one friend got in smu biz with gpa 2+.. he got his own business

Dayum, should have co-founded a business :l

Maybe I should start up my own right now in case I got rejected. At least I'll be able to gain some ground as compared to this year when I reapply next time.

callmemartial

Reaction score
UPDATE: Went for nus DA BBA interview but got rejected got second choice business analytics... Anyone can advise how totally is it different from biz admin And job prospect? Ty

Hi, I'll be going for an NUS business interview this Wednesday and was hoping if you would be able to share your experience during the interview(format/questions asked/group or individual) as well as any helpful tips you might have

Aspiringparamedic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy for those who've received an offer. While those still waiting, including me, shall occupy ourselves with something that will make the waiting game more bearable.

callmemartial

Reaction score
I did the 50 MCQ followed by the group role playing session and it was stated clearly it was discretionary admission when I went there.

Hi, was wondering if you would be able to tell me how the interview was like. Format of interview, types of questions asked and any useful tips that you might have. Would really appreciate it

Jlwj32

Reaction score
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how is the SMU Business interview like? What's the format in which the interview is carried out and the questions that they ask. I remember that it was posted on this forum sometime ago but I can't find it. Please do PM me if you have any advice. Thanks :)

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how is the SMU Business interview like? What's the format in which the interview is carried out and the questions that they ask. I remember that it was posted on this forum sometime ago but I can't find it. Please do PM me if you have any advice. Thanks :)

u got called up for interview? when is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.