NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

darenlua

Reaction score
Hi if i graduate with a diploma of computer engineering at 3.7gpa and my o lvl result l1r4 is 21(raw) will I be able to enter computer science in nus?Btw it is a related course if i am not wrong do I stand a higher chance to enter?

Last edited:

anglewing

Reaction score
Hi if i graduate with a diploma of computer engineering at 3.7gpa and my o lvl result l1r4 is 21(raw) will I be able to enter computer science in nus?Btw it is a related course if i am not wrong do I stand a higher chance to enter?

Well, no one can tell for sure if you would be able to get in. In my personal opinion, I think you might just be able to scrape your way in.

As for being a related course, I know that it gives you extra credit exemptions. Not sure if it helps in admissions.

No harm trying, good luck!

lamerena

Reaction score

Don think any courses is relevant to computer science because it is applicable to all diploma just that some courses got module exemption

littlecredits

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from NP.
Current 5 sem GPA is 3.59. Did internship for the last semester. I believe should be able to pull up my final grades substantially.
My Olevel L1b4 raw is 10.
Applied for NUS FASS and NTU Public Policy and some other courses in NTU HSS.
My main choice without a doubt is FASS. I really wanna enter FASS!! Can anybody rate my chances? Do I stand a sizeable chance to enter?
I'm already mentally prepared that I will have to appeal into FASS. What's worse is that I did not fill up the discretionary admissions portion cos I thought that my lack of co-curricular activities during my time in poly is really nothing to shout about.
Would really appreciate it if anybody out here could rate my chances! Thanks!!

Last edited:

anglewing

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from NP.
Current 5 sem GPA is 3.59. Did internship for the last semester. I believe should be able to pull up my final grades substantially.
My Olevel L1b4 raw is 10.
Applied for NUS FASS and NTU Public Policy and some other courses in NTU HSS.
My main choice without a doubt is FASS. I really wanna enter FASS!! Can anybody rate my chances? Do I stand a sizeable chance to enter?
I'm already mentally prepared that I will have to appeal into FASS. What's worse is that I did not fill up the discretionary admissions portion cos I thought that my lack of co-curricular activities during my time in poly is really nothing to shout about.
Would really appreciate it if anybody out here could rate my chances! Thanks!!

Hey there! I applied for the same choices as you, NUS FASS and NTU PPGA. Good luck to the both of us!

orzzwh

Reaction score
hi, just got interview invitation from SMU Econs.

Does anyone have the experience for the Econ interview? Mind to share your experience? Like what kinds of question they will ask or How the interview like?

Thanks!!!!

lindaxxx

Reaction score
Hey have anyone recieve call from smu social science for interview?? Or they haven't call for social science candidates yet cause the ones I know that receive a call are from econs or business...

Nosferato4

Reaction score
Hey have anyone recieve call from smu social science for interview?? Or they haven't call for social science candidates yet cause the ones I know that receive a call are from econs or business...

Give it time. They are processing lots of applicants and chances are they are processing those that applued early. May i know whats ur gpa/A lvl score n when u applied? :)

Nosferato4

Reaction score
hi, just got interview invitation from SMU Econs.

Does anyone have the experience for the Econ interview? Mind to share your experience? Like what kinds of question they will ask or How the interview like?

Thanks!!!!

For Econs, you have to only attend a group interview only. Topics can range from general knowledge of the world to ethical issues or even just normal general discussion. You might wish to read up and present your thoughts in a well mannered way.

Interview will be held in a seminar room, lasts roughly about 30 min-1 hour depending on how vocal or garang people are.
Gd luck :)

zhiwei9009

Reaction score
Hi I went interview for uog comp sci at 5Th march till now still no news any one got admission already ? Super anxious

lindaxxx

Reaction score
Give it time. They are processing lots of applicants and chances are they are processing those that applued early. May i know whats ur gpa/A lvl score n when u applied? :)

I actly applied very early like around 4 Rd March... that's why I'm a bit worried hahaha. My a level isn't good ACC/D So chances of them calling me is quite small actly

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actly applied very early like around 4 Rd March... that's why I'm a bit worried hahaha. My a level isn't good ACC/D So chances of them calling me is quite small actly

What other course did you apply for? You didn't apply for NTU and NUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.