NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsdqwerty26

Reaction score
Yes, NUS is 5th in the world for chemical engg, NTU is 25th in the world.

Praying really hard that the IGP does not increase :(

Thanks for your help though!

firebite1

Reaction score
Guys, what are the chances for getting into NTU EEE through NAA/DA? Think i did quite badly for the interview. GPA 3.44 L1R4 18

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Guys, what are the chances for getting into NTU EEE through NAA/DA? Think i did quite badly for the interview. GPA 3.44 L1R4 18

I think you would get into EEE anyway. Your GPA not that bad. Just that you would probably have to start from year 1. Direct year 2 is only for 3.5 and above.

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Alamak till now still bo news from any uni...

Applied for NUS, NTU & SMU biz with 5 sem GPA of 3.79. Uploaded final GPA of 3.82 to NTU & SMU portals.

Still got chance annot huh? 😢
wa your gpa same as me sia

xxkakashixxx

Reaction score
I think you would get into EEE anyway. Your GPA not that bad. Just that you would probably have to start from year 1. Direct year 2 is only for 3.5 and above.
5 sem 3.5 and abv or 6th sem 3.5 and abv? , cos most of us submit using 5 semesters results

Havok_ex

Reaction score
hey guys jc kiddo here. I applied to all three unis under NAA/DA and still no news yet. I got Bs and Cs cause i had a health problem beffore As. My principal has written a referral for me and my CCA is not super impressive but is above average. I am quite worried about it. Anybody can advicee :/

What courses did you apply for? Bs and Cs still have chance for NTU engineering courses.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
SMU i applied for info & management and social sci
NUS is real estate , project & facilities
NTU is public policy and global affiars and also economics.

All the IGPs im in the 10th percentile.

NTU Econs and PPGA is ABC leh.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Yeah but based on my UAS and IGP mine is considered borderline cause both my PW & GP are A and B respectively. Are both NTU Econs & PPGA quite competitive?

Of course they're competitive. Psych, econs and ppga are the most competitive NTU HSS courses because they're seen as the most 'employable and practical' of the social sciences.

maicowpeh

Reaction score
Dunno y my application still haven't processed for NUS and NTU, SMU str8 away call me after application sia wth lol

BarbieDog

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied to ntu chem eng, bio eng and chemistry but still no reply :(
Gpa 3.577 in SP chem eng. Got chance or not ah? Last year chem eng ntu gpa jump up so high sia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.