NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovesushi

Reaction score
could be due to the subjects you took during O level.

Thanks for replying!

My O lvl subs pretty standards
Eng, MT, maths, add maths, 2 pure sci and humanity

I made a call and the staff refuse to reveal to me the reason just listed a few possible reasons and said the course I took in poly also affects. :(

Is it true that once u are asked for DA, means the chance is damn low?

scholar88

Reaction score
Anyone else also "application processing"? As mine also.
Normally from " application processing" to release of outcome takes how long for NUS?

aaa123

Reaction score
Thanks for replying!

My O lvl subs pretty standards
Eng, MT, maths, add maths, 2 pure sci and humanity

I made a call and the staff refuse to reveal to me the reason just listed a few possible reasons and said the course I took in poly also affects. :(

Is it true that once u are asked for DA, means the chance is damn low?

What's your grade for O level English? What course you took in Poly? Err not really. The chance of you entering is dependent on your competitors who were also requested to go for interview.

Remedy95

Reaction score
I just received an email for NUS biz discretionary interview, my cGPA 3.99,O lvl 11.
This year the IGP increase so much?
what course were you from in Poly? 3.99 should already secure you a place. any stellar cca/leadership records may I ask?

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

okoktaec

Reaction score
Anyone know how long does it take to get the outcome of application from 'application processing'? Thanks!

eunixe

Reaction score
Anyone else also "application processing"? As mine also.
Normally from " application processing" to release of outcome takes how long for NUS?

Me! It took only a few days for my status to change from "application received" to "application processing". And it has remained status quo ever since then.. :/ I've yet to receive any notice from NUS too..

ilovesushi

Reaction score
what course were you from in Poly? 3.99 should already secure you a place. any stellar cca/leadership records may I ask?

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

What's your grade for O level English? What course you took in Poly? Err not really. The chance of you entering is dependent on your competitors who were also requested to go for interview.

I got a C5 for Eng, I took bioeng in poly. I do know people with grade C for English go in str8.

I think is the course that affects it. I do not have any stellar CCA or leadership position.

Marcusnhn123@gmail.com

Reaction score
Smu and nus we at least have a gauge where our application is being processed ( smu by interview and nus by the application status ) how about ntu?

rounders

Reaction score
Hi i applied to SMU Biz and SMU Econs. Most of my friends who applied for these courses are having their interview this week. I on the other hand have not been called up for interview. Does that mean that I am automatically rejected or is there going to be a second interview window?

Marcusnhn123@gmail.com

Reaction score
Hi i applied to SMU Biz and SMU Econs. Most of my friends who applied for these courses are having their interview this week. I on the other hand have not been called up for interview. Does that mean that I am automatically rejected or is there going to be a second interview window?
I'm in the same situation too. First choice biz , second choice Econs. But so far haven't heard anything from smu . May I know your grades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.