HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Like Tree129Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2015, 01:56 AM   #961

I have also received offers from both schools just like you and I'm leaning towards NUS. Maybe you should consider certain factors such as whether you wanna work overseas? Double degree? Concurrent degree? Culture? Career service? Time spent to get the degree? Direct honours?
Hi, I have been accepted into both schools too and is having a hard time making a decision as I feel that both have their own pros and cons
Old 19-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #962

Anyone knows how the system process with out applications? It's by surname or by our grades?
Old 19-04-2015, 10:27 AM   #963

Anyone knows how the system process with out applications? It's by surname or by our grades?
please stop asking those silly questions that we do not know.. With the kind of questions you been asking, i strongly doubt you can score well in local uni. Hard truth.
Havok_ex, FrostWurm and robotman12 like this.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #964

Hi, I have been accepted into both schools too and is having a hard time making a decision as I feel that both have their own pros and cons
Hmmm which sch do you prefer currently? Ultimately, choose a school with an environment you think is suitable for you and you will be proud to be part of!
Old 19-04-2015, 10:50 AM   #965

I went for my smu social science interview on the 9th April! It has been a week plus and I have yet to receive any notifications. Previously I saw people getting the acceptance letter 4 days after the interview. Does that mean that I am rejected??
Old 19-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #966
Master Member

I went for my smu social science interview on the 9th April! It has been a week plus and I have yet to receive any notifications. Previously I saw people getting the acceptance letter 4 days after the interview. Does that mean that I am rejected??
It means you didn't do well for the interview. However, it doesn't mean you are rejected. There is still a chance, you're just pushed to the back of the queue.

Those who do extremely well can get the acceptance as early as 1 working day after the interview. Some get their offers 1month+ after the interview.
Old 19-04-2015, 12:02 PM   #967

Anyone know of friends who went for ntu acct interview and received offers? If so please state your friend grade profile thanks!
Old 19-04-2015, 01:11 PM   #968

please stop asking those silly questions that we do not know.. With the kind of questions you been asking, i strongly doubt you can score well in local uni. Hard truth.
Irony. But he has a point. Marcus, you need to calm down. The thing is even if you know how the uni process the application, what can you do about it? Other than just wait.
Old 19-04-2015, 02:45 PM   #969

Hi anyone with around BCC/C grades heard from any uni for interview etc already??!
hi, me too inform me if you have gotten anything yeah
Old 19-04-2015, 04:02 PM   #970

It means you didn't do well for the interview. However, it doesn't mean you are rejected. There is still a chance, you're just pushed to the back of the queue.

Those who do extremely well can get the acceptance as early as 1 working day after the interview. Some get their offers 1month+ after the interview.
I just received my acceptance letter from SMU!!!! ****ING HAPPYYY
Old 19-04-2015, 04:12 PM   #971
Master Member

Congrats. I recall the happiness of getting mine 3 years ago.
Old 19-04-2015, 04:40 PM   #972

Hey! Was just wondering is it a letter that you received from them? Or did you check your application status at the admission website itself and it shows that you are accepted?

I am wondering if they would update the application status online before sending a letter, or updating it after a period of time online.

I have not received any notifications since my interview on 10th April for biz mgnt . I'm so stressed!!
Old 19-04-2015, 04:50 PM   #973

Hey! Was just wondering is it a letter that you received from them? Or did you check your application status at the admission website itself and it shows that you are accepted?

I am wondering if they would update the application status online before sending a letter, or updating it after a period of time online.

I have not received any notifications since my interview on 10th April for biz mgnt . I'm so stressed!!

I receive the admission email from SMU! Hope it helps
Old 19-04-2015, 05:02 PM   #974

I receive the admission email from SMU! Hope it helps

Yeah thanks a lot ! How about the application status on the website? Was it updated?
Old 19-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #975
High Supremacy Member

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.