NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluephat

Reaction score
Congrats!! I recently got shortlisted for the SMU business management interview and may i know is there.. any tips to share?

I am currently a SP Engineering with Business student!

answer the questions to the point and practice thinking on your feet;

don't come in with a pre-mediated script in your head, expect certain questions to be asked, and regurgitate everything out.

johaoq

Reaction score
Hi guys

I need some suggestions. I have been accepted to mechanical engineering from ntu this year after numerous try. However, 2 years ago I already accepted the offer to study electrical engineering at the same school. Now I am struck whether to choose mechanical or stay with my previous course which I accepted 2 years ago. I need some help;
1. Which course I better in ntu?
2. In terms of job wise, which is better?
3. Which course is easier? (typical questions)

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks guys!!!!

G0DL1KE

Reaction score
Hi guys

I need some suggestions. I have been accepted to mechanical engineering from ntu this year after numerous try. However, 2 years ago I already accepted the offer to study electrical engineering at the same school. Now I am struck whether to choose mechanical or stay with my previous course which I accepted 2 years ago. I need some help;

Thanks guys!!!!

Whats your gpa and L1R4? Mechanical are more popular

isrida96

Reaction score
Yeah. I will enroll this year. But, I think most likely I am going to choose NTU. What about you ? =)

I'll be choosing SMU! Cause of the flexibility in deciding your pgroamme to be 3/3.5/4 years and NTU too short for me even though direct honours >< I like to exploree so yeah! and considering going states for masters and states schools require minimum 4 years of bachelors!

JasonMooWK

Reaction score
I'll be choosing SMU! Cause of the flexibility in deciding your pgroamme to be 3/3.5/4 years and NTU too short for me even though direct honours >< I like to exploree so yeah! and considering going states for masters and states schools require minimum 4 years of bachelors!

haha. When it comes to uni decision, there are too much things to consider, way too much. I'm kinda confuse at this moment.

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Hi guys

Thanks guys!!!!

1. Both EEE and ME are really equally good.
2. Job wise, I think EEE might be more flexible. EEE earns slightly more than ME according to the GES:
http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/post-secondary/files/ges-ntu.pdf
But their employment rates are both equally high.
3. Haha. Both courses are engineering, they are both equally difficult. IMO the only 'easy' engineering courses are civil and environmental. Less math from what I hear. But EEE can be harder for those who need to mentally visualise their work. Its hard to visualise electrical circuits. On the face of it, it seems much easier to visualise mechanistic objects. Choose your poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.