NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imoemo

Reaction score
Hi, will my chance of appealing into nbs acc higher if I have relevant work experience in acc?

e.s.lau

Reaction score
Hello all! My misery has ended today by receiving a letter of acceptance into NTU ADM this afternoon via email.

I hope my comrades-to-be will receive the notification soon; remember to check your email!

Dj_papa

Reaction score
The number starts with 6808XXXX

Have just confirmed with 2 other friends who were interviewed for Business and Econs :)

I believe all schools share a common line i.e. all calls are probably made by the office of undergraduation admissions

thanks bro.all the best!

HappyDino

Reaction score
Maritime Studies!!!

Hello,

Anyone else received offer for NTU Maritime Studies? When did you receive your offer and your CGPA?

I've yet to receive any offers :sad:

Shanetoh

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone of you still do not have any news from NBS? Many of my friends have been offered or went down for interview and its starting to worry me :/

blaze_im

Reaction score
Same here too! Serving NS soon, matriculating in 2017/18
So you going NUS or NTU

He said that he's going for Nus based on previous post HAHA. I'm considering nus or smu but need to decide soon before enter army. -.- what about you? Planning to go which?

loverangel1

Reaction score
Hi guys! If I happen to be overseas and nus/ntu/smu tries to call me for interview and can't reach me, will they email me instead or completely forget about me and move on to the next person on the list? I'm just checking cause I'm going on a holiday soon and still no interview news from the 3 unis.

Gowhek12

Reaction score
The number starts with 6808XXXX

Have just confirmed with 2 other friends who were interviewed for Business and Econs :)

I believe all schools share a common line i.e. all calls are probably made by the office of undergraduation admissions

Yup yup SOSS also that number. That's their admin number.

Gowhek12

Reaction score
Hi guys! If I happen to be overseas and nus/ntu/smu tries to call me for interview and can't reach me, will they email me instead or completely forget about me and move on to the next person on the list? I'm just checking cause I'm going on a holiday soon and still no interview news from the 3 unis.
Smu will send u a small to ask u to call them back at a number. My friend had many missed calls and he received that small from SMU. For NTU I don't think they will call. NUS sent me both email and sms.

e.s.lau

Reaction score
Wow grats to u !

Thank you. Hope the best for your application :)

So envy!May I know how you submitted your CV?Through hardcopy or file attachment?Any interviews?

I submitted my CV in both hard and soft copies as part of the Submission Package as I didnt want to risk any chance of them missing it entirely. No interview though...

hautemonde

Reaction score
Went for nus fos da interview earlier! For anyone else going do read up on the nus website and find out what they have to offer and events that are going on. They will want to find out what you can contribute to them and the society with their degree in the future, so prepare for that :)

chickasaurus

Reaction score
Which one will you all be going? And why arh? I'm not sure which to choose from(smu/nus/ntu). Did you all go for smu?

Hi there! I am also not sure which uni to choose, more inclined towards nus or smu. Any advice? Thanks :) I also need to decide soon before entering army haha

Gowhek12

Reaction score
Went for nus fos da interview earlier! For anyone else going do read up on the nus website and find out what they have to offer and events that are going on. They will want to find out what you can contribute to them and the society with their degree in the future, so prepare for that :)
Which major is your first choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.