NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocatmoo

Reaction score
my friend went for SMU biz interview around end of April and she got accepted by SMU biz today too...

I went for early admission and went for interview in middle of Feb and no news still now.. does that means that I've no hopes of entering? :(

dododo95

Reaction score
Hey, im still waiting on Smu econs reply after going about 3 week ago on mid feb. Econs is my first choice but hope seems slim now after so long. I was wondering if you were called up for any of your other choices

zeelynne

Reaction score
Got a text today from NUS to check the website for the outcome and I managed to get into FASS 😆
Nice to know my DA interview wasn't as disastrous as I thought it was haha

rockermiami

Reaction score
Hey, im still waiting on Smu econs reply after going about 3 week ago on mid feb. Econs is my first choice but hope seems slim now after so long. I was wondering if you were called up for any of your other choices
Hey, no i didn't get called up for another interview for a different course. My second and only other choice was social sciences.

keepfaith

Reaction score
I went to the SMU Acc interview on 30th april and still havent got a reply. I dont think i did really well nor really badly for the interview. Right now, its already close to mid may and i am really anxious): I just feel really sad all the time and hope to know whether i am even considered...

vonnorth

Reaction score
To those who got called up for nus interview, how did nus contact you? Email? Or phome call? URGENT :(((( please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.