NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddykong

Reaction score
Hi all, have placing in NTU EEE and NUS EE.

Just curious.

Any senior can elaborate on the scoring system for both unis?

Which one easier to score. Thanks..

bennybunny

Reaction score
hi all, im a poly applicant (still in NS, will only start uni next year) who has received offers from both nus and ntu. however, i am still undecided as to which course i should pursue since i intend to appeal out of my ntu offer to another choice.

as such, should i accept the offers from both unis, or am i only allowed to pick one? i heard rumours that accepting offers from more than one uni might lead to the unis retracting their offers. :s11::s11:

anglewing

Reaction score
hi all, im a poly applicant (still in NS, will only start uni next year) who has received offers from both nus and ntu. however, i am still undecided as to which course i should pursue since i intend to appeal out of my ntu offer to another choice.

as such, should i accept the offers from both unis, or am i only allowed to pick one? i heard rumours that accepting offers from more than one uni might lead to the unis retracting their offers. :s11::s11:

Whatever your offer, you need to accept it through the Joint Acceptance Portal, which is shared by all of them. So you will only be able to accept one offer. Once you accept an offer, your other offers are automatically rejected.

bennybunny

Reaction score
Whatever your offer, you need to accept it through the Joint Acceptance Portal, which is shared by all of them. So you will only be able to accept one offer. Once you accept an offer, your other offers are automatically rejected.

oh i see haha, thanks for the heads up!

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
Applied for comp. science for both NTU and NUS.

NTU - Email nowhere to be found.
NUS - Application processing.

I didn't get called to interview for either also. So I guess I am dead?

callmekhaleesi

Reaction score
Oh and btw, I've received an offer from FASS, but NTU's LMS has not gotten back to me (I went for the written test and interview already, and I'm from poly).
Does that mean NTU isn't taking me?

vonnorth

Reaction score
A foreign student just got rejected form NUS FASS. Didn't expect this result. What is the usual grade and CCAs of NUS FASS applicants?

How u know u got rejected? Tjey will update ur status to rejected? Or isit u got into other course?

vonnorth

Reaction score
wth my nus application status was processing, it chagned to received on monday and now it changed back to processing today. ANYONE ELSE??

manaxmizery

Reaction score
Hi all ,

I am also waiting for my NTU offer for quite long already since I applied during the early admission process. I am not sure if it's because I am a foreigner that I have to wait until this long since most of my SC/PR friends have already received their offers. Since I applied to SUTD as well , I have currently accepted the SUTD offer and am currently studying in SUTD while waiting for the NTU offer since studying in NTU has more benefits for moi.

Poly GPA : 3.968 after 3 years with Merit
O'level : 20 points raw (CCA A2)
Applied for : NTU EEE as first choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.