NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanadiana

Reaction score
Still waiting for NTU ADM results :eek:

For those poly grads who have gotten their NTU results, how will the results be reflected in the portal?

ddmyuu

Reaction score
hi,i was just wondering what must i do after accepting ntu offer through joint portal.so on the website i actually saw that the next step is supposed to be matriculation,need to submit photo,declaration blablah. but i dont have the matriculation number to register in the portal (they got mention would be issued to you after you confirmed you accept offer),so i am quite confused now.would appreciate alot if someone could help clear my doubts please,thankyou so much:)

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,i was just wondering what must i do after accepting ntu offer through joint portal.so on the website i actually saw that the next step is supposed to be matriculation,need to submit photo,declaration blablah. but i dont have the matriculation number to register in the portal (they got mention would be issued to you after you confirmed you accept offer),so i am quite confused now.would appreciate alot if someone could help clear my doubts please,thankyou so much:)
I think they'll release the matriculation numbers to y'all on a certain date (?)

Sent from my potato using GAGT

cincaifish

Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, it's after the first acceptance 2 June.

cincaifish

Reaction score
Anyways, for those who still haven't receive any replies, remember there are people hogging multiple placings from different schools, still unwilling to make a choice. They are forced to make their decision by June 2 and the placings will be then given to those on the waiting list. So until you get your rejection letter, don't lose hope!

Last edited:

cooknoodles

Reaction score
Hi all i kinda was wondering

If lets say i have alrdy accepted a course from nus on the joint acceptance portal, but i would like to send in an appeal to smu...

if my appeal is successful does it mean i will automatically get the smu course while my nus offer will be instantly revoked? Or will i still get to choose between smu and nus?

caoreturns

Reaction score

If lets say i have alrdy accepted a course from nus on the joint acceptance portal, but i would like to send in an appeal to smu...

if my appeal is successful does it mean i will automatically get the smu course while my nus offer will be instantly revoked? Or will i still get to choose between smu and nus?

I don't think so.. correct me if i'm wrong, but you can only appeal for courses within the university that you accepted. Unless you are NSF, the only way would be to reapply next year for SMU in which if you got offered again and accept it, it'll supercede your placement for the previous year. :s22:

fathernature

Reaction score
if i withdraw before the end of week 2 which is on the 22nd , i am not liable to pay for any term fee. but afterwards mean need pay around 11k .
So did ntu reply regarding that admissions ? U have 1 more week left. But withdrawing u need pay 100 plus for admin

bluephat

Reaction score

Yes you can choose.

ilovesushi

Reaction score
hey guys, I still dun have any news from nus/ntu. I have got cGPA of 3.99 and O lvl 11 net. Can I submit an appeal if the status is still processing?

Exlier

Reaction score
hey guys, I still dun have any news from nus/ntu. I have got cGPA of 3.99 and O lvl 11 net. Can I submit an appeal if the status is still processing?

Wow.. Your GPA is almost a perfect score and there is still no news? My friend called NTU yesterday.. The lady from admission office said to submit the appeal first even if the application outcome is not known yet. :s22: I don't know about NUS though.

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
Wow.. Your GPA is almost a perfect score and there is still no news? My friend called NTU yesterday.. The lady from admission office said to submit the appeal first even if the application outcome is not known yet. :s22: I don't know about NUS though.
so just submit appeal tomorrow? or wait till last day of the appealing period?
I emailed NUS before and they said they're releasing application outcome all the way till late May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.