NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

blursquid

Reaction score
Hi I still have no replies from ntu and im thinking of appealing.
How many times can I appeal?? Do they usually call for interview?

MoxLotus

Master Member
Reaction score
For 2015/2016 academic year. Are you familiar with appeal cases? like do they call for interviews?

AFAIK, interviews are only conducted for ppl who has failed some subject requirements. If your admission grades are too low, they will just reject without interview. (same for appeal).

PS: This is the process for most faculties in NUS, except for those faculties where interview is a mandatory process (med/law)

G0DL1KE

Reaction score
AFAIK, interviews are only conducted for ppl who has failed some subject requirements. If your admission grades are too low, they will just reject without interview. (same for appeal).

PS: This is the process for most faculties in NUS, except for those faculties where interview is a mandatory process (med/law)

But for non academic achievements they sometimes do call you up for interviews to verify your achievements

leantares

Reaction score
Hi any idea why my application for NTU is still not processed yet? :( Applied a week before the deadline!

stopdroproll

Reaction score
GPA 3.09 here. Applied through NAA for NTU's English Literature program. Used my volunteer experience and awards in a sports and creative competition to substantiate all 3 slots in the achievements section. Additionally, 2 appraisals were submitted. One came from my poly lecturer, and one was from my MP because I have been volunteering with her since late 2014.

What are my chances for an interview at the very least if I still haven't heard from NTU?

andrewlee916

Reaction score

Hi Guys, I am feeling rather nervous. I just got a call from NUS business school to go down for an interview on the 21st of May 11am. I guess I am the borderline case? My CGPA is 3.88 (Diploma with Merit) however my O levels is not as fantastic (C5 for Maths and English). Anyone received a similar call or have such an experience before? Any tips for me? such as documents to bring? Thanks so much guys

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
I just checked and my application status for NUS changed from processing to Your application has been processed. today but i received no email. Which means I got rejected?

Likeame

Reaction score
I just checked and my application status for NUS changed from processing to Your application has been processed. today but i received no email. Which means I got rejected?

Hi, it might also mean that you are offered a course. Go to the joint acceptance portal, if you can sign in, u will be able to see your offer! :) Or you can wait till midnight, the nus portal should be updated, either with a course offered, or a rejection. All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.