NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
Hi, it might also mean that you are offered a course. Go to the joint acceptance portal, if you can sign in, u will be able to see your offer! :) Or you can wait till midnight, the nus portal should be updated, either with a course offered, or a rejection. All the best!
i can;t seem to login into JAE for now. will see what they say tomorrow. thanks! :)

MoxLotus

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am feeling rather nervous. I just got a call from NUS business school to go down for an interview on the 21st of May 11am. I guess I am the borderline case? My CGPA is 3.88 (Diploma with Merit) however my O levels is not as fantastic (C5 for Maths and English). Anyone received a similar call or have such an experience before? Any tips for me? such as documents to bring? Thanks so much guys

u r getting called up not becuz ur GPA is borderline. It is becuz of ur C5 english which is considered bad for biz course.

mortred93

Reaction score
Mine also changed to processed liao but cannot login to acceptance portal :( I fear the worst now, will wait until 12am see if got change:(

andrewlee916

Reaction score
u r getting called up not becuz ur GPA is borderline. It is becuz of ur C5 english which is considered bad for biz course.

NUS sent me an email to bring my transcripts, CCA records, testimonials and supporting documents and according to the email it will only be a 15mins interview. Hmm any ideas what it could be for? I assume it is not Essay writing as 15mins should not suffice to write a piece right?

stressedout95

Reaction score
oh.. in that case, the only explanation will be that the course you have chosen is really competitive this year. Which sch/course did you choose? (Remember IGP is only a guideline doesnt guarantee anything) e.g. NUS comp sci have 10%tile of BBB last time, and a year later, its AAB. So a person with ABB will think he/she stand a chance but actually a borderline case. This year its AAA LOL.

hm do you happen to know the CoP for NTU comp science this year too?? A guess??:)

mortred93

Reaction score
Haiz rejected also,gonna appeal see if can. Got one more year left of NS so one more chance, all the best to you lot

orzzwh

Reaction score
GPA 3.98 (my friend) and GPA 3.96
foreigner
NUS: your application is not successful.
So, all the best for the rest

DeBracko

Reaction score
Anybody having trouble to accept offer from NTU online? I want to accept the offer but everytime I click on the link it keeps telling me connection failed. I can log in to check my status fine but only got problem with accepting the offer. It's not my router problem either because I can access other websites with no problem. :(

Remedy95

Reaction score
GPA 3.98 (my friend) and GPA 3.96
foreigner
NUS: your application is not successful.
So, all the best for the rest
application to which course? Perhaps it could be due to lack of participation outside of academics, no leadership experience etc

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

Havok_ex

Reaction score
application to which course? Perhaps it could be due to lack of participation outside of academics, no leadership experience etc

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

NUS is just insanely competitive. And they only have a small intake for foreigners.

DeBracko

Reaction score
Anybody having trouble to accept offer from NTU online? I want to accept the offer but everytime I click on the link it keeps telling me connection failed. I can log in to check my status fine but only got problem with accepting the offer. It's not my router problem either because I can access other websites with no problem. :(

Ok never mind, I found the problem le. Apparently Firefox browser got some problem with connecting to the site. I changed to internet explorer then got no problem liao lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.