NTU/NUS/SMU 2015-2016 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyyyyyy999

Reaction score
any idea why i haven't got back from NTU & SMU? i rly think that i SHOULD be accepted at least to SMU since my rp was 72.5 and i got an A & Bs for all my art subjects.. only my science subjects grades weren't fantastic but it's not like i applied for science courses...

chaosroad

Reaction score
My application also just got rejected by NUS today for computer engineering. My rank point is 79.5 and i am foreigner too. So disappointed, the other course i chose has a much lower igp than my score but i still get "We regret that your application to NUS is not successful".. Is it possible to appeal in?

Last edited:

Gowhek12

Reaction score
any idea why i haven't got back from NTU & SMU? i rly think that i SHOULD be accepted at least to SMU since my rp was 72.5 and i got an A & Bs for all my art subjects.. only my science subjects grades weren't fantastic but it's not like i applied for science courses...

What courses did u apply for? The system looks at rank points not grades for each subject.

lamerena

Reaction score
do i have a chance to get into NTU comp science with a 3.74 gpa from sp? got rejected by NUS.

Are u foreigner? Weird my friend got in with ntu com science gpa 3.5x(2 years later intake) and I got in with gpa is 3.86 (5sem), 6 sem 3.89 but the offer state they consider because of my 5 sem (this year intake finished ns).

xyyyyyy999

Reaction score
What courses did u apply for? The system looks at rank points not grades for each subject.

applied for psych/comm studies/econs for ntu and social science/econs for smu.
i know a whole bunch of other people with the same rank points who've gotten accepted into ntu econs and smu social science alr... and it's late and i just got rejected by nus so i'm doubting my chances already... sigh

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
Are u foreigner? Weird my friend got in with ntu com science gpa 3.5x(2 years later intake) and I got in with gpa is 3.86 (5sem), 6 sem 3.89 but the offer state they consider because of my 5 sem (this year intake finished ns).
yeah i'm a foreigner. maybe that's why NUS rejected me. i hope NTU accept me tho.
it's hard to get a job with only diploma. sigh..

lamerena

Reaction score
yeah i'm a foreigner. maybe that's why NUS rejected me. i hope NTU accept me tho.
it's hard to get a job with only diploma. sigh..

Did u apply EEE cause my friend with gpa 3.6 got in her 4th choice I think but she didn't get in com science which is her 3th choice this year intake

slayerfin

Reaction score
My application also just got rejected by NUS today for computer engineering. My rank point is 79.5 and i am foreigner too. So disappointed, the other course i chose has a much lower igp than my score but i still get "We regret that your application to NUS is not successful".. Is it possible to appeal in?

86.75 rp just got rejected by nus chemical engineering today. So sad.

Gowhek12

Reaction score
applied for psych/comm studies/econs for ntu and social science/econs for smu.
i know a whole bunch of other people with the same rank points who've gotten accepted into ntu econs and smu social science alr... and it's late and i just got rejected by nus so i'm doubting my chances already... sigh

That's really weird, have u tried calling up the schools? Or did u score badly for your GP?

UnKn0wNaL13n

Reaction score
Did u apply EEE cause my friend with gpa 3.6 got in her 4th choice I think but she didn't get in com science which is her 3th choice this year intake
applied also. but so far no email yet. does that means i didn't get any offer from NTU also?

Joline Ng

Reaction score
I am foreigner too, got the offer for EEE yesterday. NUS tell me that my application is not successful... LOL.
So happy i received the offer :)
NP, 3.87 (5 sem), 3.86(6 sem). Diploma with merit. O level about 12, B4 EL, AMATH B3
they only look at 5 sem result.
FINALLY I CAN PLAY AND SLEEP PROPERLY :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.