HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Like Tree1127Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2017, 12:03 PM   #6601
Arch-Supremacy Member

Eh halo for your information, case is closed already. Since you arent obliged,then its time for u to stop reacting to whatever ppl say. Case closed bud.
Case WAS closed until someone let the Pandora box open again.
Shut up lah. Wth. You yourself open it further,asking for trouble yourself. Just stop it. If you werent so attention seeking,no one gives a damn about u. Just stop it.
I repeat again...

OP Note

Guys, enough. No out of topic discussions. Beyond this post, any mention of the incident or any argument not regarding admissions itself, user will be reported straight away for forum nuisance.

No out-of-topic discussions rule will be strictly enforced for all future discussions in this thread as well
Old 11-05-2017, 12:04 PM   #6602

Oh nice! U are the first person on the forum who I know took gsc. I happen to have took h1 gsc
I feel I can't find people to mark my essays and compre d rather just focus on imrpinv the 3 C to 3A
Old 11-05-2017, 12:30 PM   #6603

Can we create our own double degree combinations in NTU?
Old 11-05-2017, 12:33 PM   #6604

nope the double degree programmes listed are the only ones that you can choose! I had the same question previously as well!
Old 11-05-2017, 12:50 PM   #6605

Any thoughts on SMU - SIS:SMT??

I have an offer from SMU SIS SMT but I'm unsure of the mentioned major. Need some help from you guys on this.

Need useful opinions and advice for the new major (SMT) and career prospects.

Pretty urgent as I have to make plans and withdraw from my current offer before matriculation.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #6606

I feel I can't find people to mark my essays and compre d rather just focus on imrpinv the 3 C to 3A
Oh so u not taking gsc this year? In fact gsc has the lowest distinction rate I think .
Old 11-05-2017, 01:17 PM   #6607

Can we create our own double degree combinations in NTU?
No. They are fixed like chemical engineering and economics.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:43 PM   #6608

On Monday, 8 May! IKR, all the best!!
woahh okok omg i haven't receive like any response at all, neither even an interview nor a rejection but all the best for your interview!
Old 11-05-2017, 02:09 PM   #6609
Supremacy Member

Hi guys, I'm the one who got into NTU Chinese but wishing to appeal. In the meantime, I would like to study to retake a Levels. Can anyone share some retaking A Levels success stories and methods used? I would greatly appreciate it! My subjects- chem ,econs , Maths , GP . Score :69.75 . Aim to get into SMU biz / NUS FASS after retaking
u can try appeal for eng, but need interview. aft interview also see heng suay. u fighting with many locals.

chinese is basically a dumping ground for msians and prcs. msian national paper(dunno call wat, basically their o/a lvls) can only enter chinese and afew other courses.

I repeat again...
Hi mariholdhl, i like sunkist orange juice. what's your favorite drink?
Old 11-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #6610

To all those appealing for NTU courses, the limit was 250 words based on last year. Just checked my appeal letter sent last year.For NUS was 1000characters including space and etc. But not sure this will change this year or not. All the best to those appealing. If your mind already made up,do appeal asap so that the admission got more time to review your case before first window closes.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:18 PM   #6611

Hi guys, I'm the one who got into NTU Chinese but wishing to appeal. In the meantime, I would like to study to retake a Levels. Can anyone share some retaking A Levels success stories and methods used? I would greatly appreciate it! My subjects- chem ,econs , Maths , GP . Score :69.75 . Aim to get into SMU biz / NUS FASS after retaking
Heyy!! I had the same RP as you and retook As last year! My RP after retaking is 80 and was offered NUS FASS too, so I guess it's considered a success story? But anyway my advice to you is to only retake if you're very determined and once you decide, try to figure out where you went wrong and start clearing your misconceptions asap! All the best!
Old 11-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #6612

To all those appealing for NTU courses, the limit was 250 words based on last year. Just checked my appeal letter sent last year.For NUS was 1000characters including space and etc. But not sure this will change this year or not. All the best to those appealing. If your mind already made up,do appeal asap so that the admission got more time to review your case before first window closes.
For NTU, can i appeal even if i have yet to get neither acceptance nor rejection letter from them?
Old 11-05-2017, 02:42 PM   #6613

Is there any more peeps still havent get their admission outcome from NTU ?
Old 11-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #6614

Hihi, just wondering for NUS biz have they accepted anyone? (Kinda dumb qs to ask but... idk at this point if I have yet to hear anything from NUS isit safe to assume that they won't accept me?) Cause SMU and NTU biz have both accepted me liao and I'm still waiting for NUS biz....

Last edited by aduxsified; 11-05-2017 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: grammar mistake
Old 11-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #6615

hi, i thought ntu was 50-word appeal? sorry a bit blur
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.