NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

reishi

Reaction score
Just received an email from NUS.
Was invited to go down for NUS Biz interview on 24th... one day before the first window closed.

Should I go?????
Why not? Unless you already have your ideal major under your belt

OreoCrush

Reaction score
Wth still got interview at this time!? If you got nothing to do, just go down and have a chitchat

Just received an email from NUS.
Was invited to go down for NUS Biz interview on 24th... one day before the first window closed.

Should I go?????

lollipopsyay

Reaction score
Wished I had teachers like that... Personally I have been in above 90 percentile throughout my jc.. Though not A.. End up having s for gp. No teachers helped me with my appraisals not even my own civics tutor... End up my old uncle math tutor helped me. He's a part time teacher too

Wow you're really smart! I never got pass 10 percentile in JC LOL. I think my teachers only helped her because her GP grade really was a fluke. Straight As to S really very heartbreaking

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow you're really smart! I never got pass 10 percentile in JC LOL. I think my teachers only helped her because her GP grade really was a fluke. Straight As to S really very heartbreaking

But still, if she got straight A's for everything else, Cambridge/Oxford will also consider that. GP is still a H1 and no matter what, it's weightage will always be half of H2. Combined with her essay to enter and all, I'm sure they can assess her language capabilities hence she got in.

That means I did a great job concealing my gender hahaha

Now I know though :s34:

payaya

Reaction score
Wah don't expose me. I believe there are forum rules against that :(

Expose you outside the forum can liao lorh. :p Okay kidding. I respect privacy a lot and I would want my privacy to be respected too. Like how you want your privacy with your xmms.

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expose you outside the forum can liao lorh. :p Okay kidding. I respect privacy a lot and I would want my privacy to be respected too. Like how you want your privacy with your xmms.

By any chance, are you a xmm too? I really get confused with the people on here. :(

marigoldhl

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OP Note

Enough of the xmms lah.

This is a formal discussion thread, please keep the discussion as formal as possible.

hellapalooza420

Reaction score
IF YOURE WAITING FOR NTU'S RESPONSE PLS READ THIS

Hi guys

so basically a friend of mine who went for NTU English's interview two weeks back just called up NTU's admission office to find out the status of her application. So long story short, the lady on the other end told her that her application was still pending and is likely to be released during the second window.

The lady also advised her to take whatever offers she has in the meantime and that another appeal window will be opened for her, and others in the same situation.

Hope this helps. Guess I'm probably in the second window too lol

hexaarslan

Reaction score
Hi guys

so basically a friend of mine who went for NTU English's interview two weeks back just called up NTU's admission office to find out the status of her application. So long story short, the lady on the other end told her that her application was still pending and is likely to be released during the second window.

The lady also advised her to take whatever offers she has in the meantime and that another appeal window will be opened for her, and others in the same situation.

Hope this helps. Guess I'm probably in the second window too lol

I guess that means her application will be considered together with the appeal cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.