NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKatsukis

Reaction score
You applied for NUS engine? Omg same and I havent heard anything from them. And screw the haters, engineering is the future!! Also, can learn coding online, Im like picking up now for web development. Not that chim, I think H2 harder LOL.

Agree with this, picked up coding (web development) on my own during secondary school/JC and it's not that hard! Engineering is a wonderful course with many applications and possibilities, bright future, good prospects and also very cool.

Good luck with your application!

fakBeaches

Reaction score
Agree with this, picked up coding (web development) on my own during secondary school/JC and it's not that hard! Engineering is a wonderful course with many applications and possibilities, bright future, good prospects and also very cool.

Good luck with your application!

Thanks man!! 2025 GONNA BE LIT AF IN SINGAPORE

beta93

Reaction score
You applied for NUS engine? Omg same and I havent heard anything from them. And screw the haters, engineering is the future!! Also, can learn coding online, Im like picking up now for web development. Not that chim, I think H2 harder LOL.

i didnt, i applied for NTU engine

beta93

Reaction score
Yo i got ABC/C B/B rejected from NTU engine and got econs yo, appealed?:vijayadmin:

C for math!

rejected from comp science? comp science requirement probably getting higher this year... other engineering courses should be still easy to get in

yanzifan021

Reaction score
Just got a call yesterday from SMU SIS to go down for interview next week. Anyone went for interview and could share how is the process like? Is it stressful or difficult? I am worried!!! :(

It is very relaxing. they asked me what kind of job i want to pursue in the future and if i have any questions for them.

soggyrice

Reaction score
It is very relaxing. they asked me what kind of job i want to pursue in the future and if i have any questions for them.

Huh I heard otherwise tho? Like my friends who went for interview said that there were estimation questions like "how many markers do you think are used in smu in a day" kind of thing haha

incrediblehowk

Reaction score
Huh I heard otherwise tho? Like my friends who went for interview said that there were estimation questions like "how many markers do you think are used in smu in a day" kind of thing haha

Mine was relaxing too. Only had the Karel test, which was easy. Followed by a "get to know you" interview with questions from both sides. But still yet to hear from them :( sighpie

heyitskaede

Reaction score
Haha indeed it was relaxing, I think I did okay but I haven heard from them yet. Have you gotten an offer and when was that if you have?

heyitskaede

Reaction score
Mine was relaxing too. Only had the Karel test, which was easy. Followed by a "get to know you" interview with questions from both sides. But still yet to hear from them :( sighpie
In the same boat as you sigh... And NTU needs me to obtain some marticulation number by 10 June if not I will not be enrolled. What if SMU did not give me a reply by then :(? Omg such a long wait.

Throwawayacct1

Reaction score
Hi, contributing to this;

I'm placed under discretionary interview by NTU for Maritime Studies. I placed it last in my choices.

My cGPA is 3.609 (Dip in Maritime Business) and Olvls L1r2b2 is 15.
I have outstanding contributions to the nation in NS.

Hope this gives hope to the people waiting for some replies from the universities.

L0sts0ul234

Reaction score
In the same boat as you sigh... And NTU needs me to obtain some marticulation number by 10 June if not I will not be enrolled. What if SMU did not give me a reply by then :(? Omg such a long wait.

Accept NTU first and obtain the matriculation number. There are instructions in the portal for withdrawal of offer (after you've gotten your matric no.)

ChangChingChong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hello, you can just obtain your NTU matriculation number now while waiting. You will still be able to withdraw from NTU through sending an email to the Admission Office should SMU give you a placing as long as it's before end July. This is because there is still a online matriculation that needs to be done towards end July that will confirm your placing in NTU. I believe this part is explained at the last part when you login to obtain your matriculation number.

soggyrice

Reaction score

Ooh good to hear it's relaxing haha I applied for infosys and have yet to hear from them yet :( all the best anyway!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.