NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arifffyahya

Reaction score
Freshmen camps have already started tho. Second run next week I think there'll be a 3rd one in the week after so you can roughly have an idea. Nevertheless, good luck hope to see you in school 😊

Is there a period where SMU will definitely mass reply to all applicants? Will they reply before 31st July or 1st Aug?

iamastudent

Reaction score
Advanced Placement Test for NUS

Hello guys! Anyone has had experience with the Business Law test for poly students exemption? Thank you!

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Confused because offer letter mentioned 31 July but activities are all happening around 8 Aug.

U received letter from ntu? I havent le :(

Anyways, the acd calendar mentions 26-31 as "key university events" I suppose thats the convocation right ? shdnt consent freshmen?

For those entering ntu: you all can login into ntu 365outlook aldr?

Last edited:

Jill1710

Reaction score

Anyways, the acd calendar mentions 26-31 as "key university events" I suppose thats the convocation right ? shdnt consent freshmen?

yeah can login NTU 365outlook alr!

curiousgirl

Reaction score

Yup, soft copy letter with offer of admission :)

Should be! :) Activities involving freshman (if you're going for FOP) begin from 8 Aug/when the camps you sign up for begin.

Yup. Did you activate this 365 outlooking account one working day after creating it?

Last edited:

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup, soft copy letter with offer of admission :)

Should be! :) Activities involving freshman (if you're going for FOP) begin from 8 Aug/when the camps you sign up for begin.

Yup. Did you activate this 365 outlooking account one working day after creating your it?

Alrite thks. fixed aldr

Last edited:

hello2ew

Reaction score
Applied for SMU biz mgmt, interview on 25/4 from relevant diploma. However Im matriculating in 2019 cause of army, does this matriculation window till today apply to me as well?

giantgreypigeon

Reaction score
hello, i would like to contribute to the appeal chance rater, if it is not too late......

i am a local student, i got 75 rp (74.25 with MT) and i applied to NUS, NTU and SMU.

frankly i quite sua with my choices haha, these are my choices for nus:
1) fass
2) acc
3) biz
4) nursing
5) real estate
i thought i will be offered nursing, but apparently nursing rejects arts students (????) so i was offered real estate.

my ntu choices are:
1) double major (econs/ ppga)
2) biz
3) econs
4) ppga
5) psych
i was offered econs.

and my smu choices:
1) law
2) acc
3) biz
4) econs
5) social sciences (PLE)
i was offered biz.

i accepted nus real estate (because i got offered a place in utown hahaha) and also appealed for nus fass, and today it was successful! i'm q happy lah, considering my 'reason for appeal' was nothing fanciful hehe

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello, i would like to contribute to the appeal chance rater, if it is not too late......

i am a local student, i got 75 rp (74.25 with MT) and i applied to NUS, NTU and SMU.

frankly i quite sua with my choices haha, these are my choices for nus:
1) fass
2) acc
3) biz
4) nursing
5) real estate
i thought i will be offered nursing, but apparently nursing rejects arts students (????) so i was offered real estate.

my ntu choices are:
1) double major (econs/ ppga)
2) biz
3) econs
4) ppga
5) psych
i was offered econs.

and my smu choices:
1) law
2) acc
3) biz
4) econs
5) social sciences (PLE)
i was offered biz.

i accepted nus real estate (because i got offered a place in utown hahaha) and also appealed for nus fass, and today it was successful! i'm q happy lah, considering my 'reason for appeal' was nothing fanciful hehe

Oh so your fass appeal was successful? This late? Congrats.

Fass is having their talks on 26th to 27th? Cant remember.

We also have a whatsapp group for fass freshies so if you have any queries, feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.