HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Like Tree2357Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2017, 12:49 PM   #1531

hey guys, i just wanted to say that it's not too late, there's still a chance. i just got a call from nus fass to go down for their writing test, and my nus appeal was legit rejected in the beginning of june. i checked my application status again and the "appeal was not successful" has changed back to "appeal received". was pretty surprised but i'm not complaining that aside, anyone have any tips for the test?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 01:22 PM   #1532

Hi guys, do you all have any idea if we can just retake our H1 subject (not GP)and can we still register now?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 01:37 PM   #1533

hey guys, i just wanted to say that it's not too late, there's still a chance. i just got a call from nus fass to go down for their writing test, and my nus appeal was legit rejected in the beginning of june. i checked my application status again and the "appeal was not successful" has changed back to "appeal received". was pretty surprised but i'm not complaining that aside, anyone have any tips for the test?
Hi, so happy for you!! All the best
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:10 PM   #1534

That's great to hear! All the best
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #1535

Hi guys, do you all have any idea if we can just retake our H1 subject (not GP)and can we still register now?
hmm i think retaking is possible but why do you only want to retake your h1 contrasting subject? is it the only subject that pulled your rp down? retaking the subject is fine but the deadline was way long time ago. i decided to retake my As as private candidate too late around end may and the registration has already closed but i rang SEAB up and they said a late fine of 50$ has to be paid and i registered for 3h2 and gp on 5 june. i heard news before that the latest latest registration is probably 25 june but I'M NOT THAT SURE. best would still be to ring SEAB up and ask them personally as they consider you case by case too like whether they will still allow you to retake or not.
~Dragonite~ and oreocold like this.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #1536

Yeah you're right! Latest registration is 25 June. Even though I heard someone managed to register in early July last year
hmm i think retaking is possible but why do you only want to retake your h1 contrasting subject? is it the only subject that pulled your rp down? retaking the subject is fine but the deadline was way long time ago. i decided to retake my As as private candidate too late around end may and the registration has already closed but i rang SEAB up and they said a late fine of 50$ has to be paid and i registered for 3h2 and gp on 5 june. i heard news before that the latest latest registration is probably 25 june but I'M NOT THAT SURE. best would still be to ring SEAB up and ask them personally as they consider you case by case too like whether they will still allow you to retake or not.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #1537

Hi helping my friend to ask . If the appeal to NTU isnt successful, can reappeal to NTU again but to a different course?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:44 PM   #1538

thank you !!I just called them and they are transferring me to their colleague to deal with late application. I only want to take H1 because I know I cannot deal with my H2s in 4 months....😭
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:52 PM   #1539

thank you !!I just called them and they are transferring me to their colleague to deal with late application. I only want to take H1 because I know I cannot deal with my H2s in 4 months....😭
what were your results before that? and did you study your content last year?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:10 PM   #1540

what were your results before that? and did you study your content last year?
I got B so I strive to go for A... well 1.5 is also slightly better.... Taking 3H2/ and GP are beyond me... Although my H2s were not supposed to be A level-bad but I just have no energy and time to retake...
I didn't study content but I got confidence, at least worth a try.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:17 PM   #1541

Hi helping my friend to ask . If the appeal to NTU isnt successful, can reappeal to NTU again but to a different course?
This one I don't know ady.. What if blacklisted?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #1542

Can try. Not sure about ntu. For nus, they let me reappeal (tho i havent decided whether to or not).
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:19 PM   #1543

This one I don't know ady.. What if blacklisted?
Wont be blacklisted try only. They may find u annoying but they wont blacklist u.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #1544

Your fren appeal got rejected???
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #1545

Wont be blacklisted try only. They may find u annoying but they wont blacklist u.
Alrights!! thank you!!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.