NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousgirl

Reaction score
I'm not too sure actually :( all I know is my friend had to upload supporting documents after she submitted her appeal. Hope this helps and you get contacted soon! :)

Yes I did! In the first application not appeal. Wait appeal can DA? LOL but yeah I have a lot of CCA stuff and related internships/projs but apparently not good enough T.T

pepenim

Reaction score
I'm not too sure actually :( all I know is my friend had to upload supporting documents after she submitted her appeal. Hope this helps and you get contacted soon! :)
I see... I uploaded too but I volunteered to do it they didn't ask me T.T LOL but thanks anyway!!

Babybunny

Reaction score
I can feel you man, super angst too don't want to live with the reality that I have a merit but cmi uni LMAO

Yah same. Lmao. I see ppl with worse grades than me get into the courses they want, my heart screams lol.

Lost31732

Reaction score
Ikr!!! It was like first we were awaiting for good outcomes near the end of first acceptance window. Then we wait for 3rd june (opening of 2nd acceptance window). After that, we wait for today whereby the admission office reopens. Now someone say they will release outcomes mid-june. Going crazy liao! 😂😂😂😂

I agree with @oreocold I rather fast death, going bonkers soon 😂

reishi

Reaction score
Ikr!!! It was like first we were awaiting for good outcomes near the end of first acceptance window. Then we wait for 3rd june (opening of 2nd acceptance window). After that, we wait for today whereby the admission office reopens. Now someone say they will release outcomes mid-june. Going crazy liao! 😂😂😂😂
No eh, the email NTU sent me said late June/early July, but those majors with mandatory interview should be calling up people for interview soon, if not then most likely gg. I just want them to tell me alreadyyyyyy 😠🔥🔥🔥

oreocold

Reaction score
No eh, the email NTU sent me said late June/early July, but those majors with mandatory interview should be calling up people for interview soon, if not then most likely gg. I just want them to tell me alreadyyyyyy 😠🔥🔥🔥

I'm seriously thinking can call up to ask the result or not just ******** a reason that I need to know my result asap

Cookiesandbrownies

Reaction score
Hi! I've a friend who just got offered ntu philo today, with 70RP. Hope it helps and all the best to those waiting for appeal outcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.