NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiqian999

Reaction score
Thank you!! We're holding on, jiayou to you too. The wait is so nerve-wrecking :(

If I get offer, seriously I want to make friend with add officer ady 😂to me add off is like very mysterious,nobody know exactly how they work

Babybunny

Reaction score
If I get offer, seriously I want to make friend with add officer ady 😂to me add off is like very mysterious,nobody know exactly how they work

Daz right. I know right. Lets all go make friends then maybe get some juicy news spread to the whole singapore. Bless the future generations.

oreocold

Reaction score
I rmb someone in this thread says the add officer answered his phone and tell him he has been accepted just waiting for the mail??anybody rmb this post

yuxdzx

Reaction score
I rmb someone in this thread says the add officer answered his phone and tell him he has been accepted just waiting for the mail??anybody rmb this post

Yeah. This few posts he say haven't get accepted yet, no?

beta93

Reaction score
I totally freaked out 😭 Can someone tell me appealing to same course that we applied still got hope....if not who will appeal to adm sia it require portfolio eh...

they will call you down to give them the portfolio, like those courses with interviews

GEKKKOOO

Reaction score
just gotten ntu chem eng direct entry y2 today (appeal successful), direct entry without interview :s12:

was rejected during normal admission (it was my first choice), guess the cut off this year for ntu chem eng dropped drastically :)

Last edited:

veryveryvery

Reaction score
Too late for the ACR, but still

I got an offer to NUS FASS (via DA) today! I thought the outcome would arrive much later; I was feeling pessimistic about this the last few days.

Some questions now that I've accepted my offer (and given up my previous place at SMU SOSS, good luck to whoever's waiting to enter there) :
  • I read things about some softcopy 'offer letter' for successful NUS applicants. Should I expect to find this from 12am onwards on the NUS site (the one you log in to for your application status etc), or is it something/somewhere else altogether?
  • Where can I find information on matriculation? Should I expect an email to be sent to me in due course?
  • I applied to Tembusu College and had my interview during the first window. Fellow applicants have already gotten their offers, while my application is stuck at 'processing' for obvious reasons. Now that I've accepted the offer into NUS, when can I expect an outcome for this? Should I email the office for clarification?

Many thanks to those who gave me support in the last few weeks I was here! All the best to everyone else awaiting good news - I know how horrible it feels... :(

HighOnEstacy

Reaction score
Hello. I posted letters to the department with my appeal, stating that they can interview me if they consider me. I don't think they will mind receiving letters. It is just showing them that you are passionate to be in that course.

Thank you for encouragement!!! This also means the later we got the news the more likely it's a rejection 😭... Btw, who else send the department mails to ask for interview like me ?? I think I probably pissed them 😥

Reaction score
I got an offer to NUS FASS (via DA) today! I thought the outcome would arrive much later; I was feeling pessimistic about this the last few days.

Some questions now that I've accepted my offer (and given up my previous place at SMU SOSS, good luck to whoever's waiting to enter there) :
  • I read things about some softcopy 'offer letter' for successful NUS applicants. Should I expect to find this from 12am onwards on the NUS site (the one you log in to for your application status etc), or is it something/somewhere else altogether?
  • Where can I find information on matriculation? Should I expect an email to be sent to me in due course?
  • I applied to Tembusu College and had my interview during the first window. Fellow applicants have already gotten their offers, while my application is stuck at 'processing' for obvious reasons. Now that I've accepted the offer into NUS, when can I expect an outcome for this? Should I email the office for clarification?

Many thanks to those who gave me support in the last few weeks I was here! All the best to everyone else awaiting good news - I know how horrible it feels... :(

u got rejected previously and appealed successfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.