NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theinbetween

Reaction score
you are comparing a normal working adult with successful entrepreneurs. how many % are these 'successful entrepreneurs'? you so confident you this small % ar?
these ppl just got a bunch of good luck. hardwork is hardly relevant here, cause there are ppl that work harder than them but still sh!t.

1k a month? unless you are planning to stay with your parents and not get married, good luck with that.
and ya, keep dreaming hor. leave the computer on and earn 1.2k a month. you got some special lobang ar? :s13:

and rly la, buay kan is buay kan 1. repeating the exact same content for one whole year, doing nothing else, and still come out like sai. what makes you think such a person has the capability for graduates school? dont say dog eye see ppl low la hor, this 1 is chi xin wang xiang. 1 needs to know their limits. say until got fire got dragon, simi prelim is A student, a lvl come out C, somemore twice(?). noone cares how good you are previously. ppl only care about the results.
also, if one sibeh satki like the flash liddat can see the future, and she sees herself as a masters/phd student in NTU, do note that first class hons from SIM also get to join NTU graduates school.

dont care wat hons ppl get. it is for a fact that arts degree graduates have the lowest % of being employed, making arts degrees the most useless course for employment.

Wah u beat me in the mean game. I thought i was mean enough and was even called the devil's advocate in JC but seems like you beat me to it. You're roasting almskt everyone who stands on the FASS side XD. How about pharmacy? Or science? Actually if u think abt it fron ur perspective alnost all jobs got no prospects unless you have a professional degree (engineering/Pharm/medicine/law/nursing/dentistry/healthcare) where u actually go into a job u studied for.

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah u beat me in the mean game. I thought i was mean enough and was even called the devil's advocate in JC but seems like you beat me to it. You're roasting almskt everyone who stands on the FASS side XD. How about pharmacy? Or science? Actually if u think abt it fron ur perspective alnost all jobs got no prospects unless you have a professional degree (engineering/Pharm/medicine/law/nursing/dentistry/healthcare) where u actually go into a job u studied for.

Your seniors already did a wonderful job explaining why pharmacy prospects are dim so I wouldn't be so happy that you're doing a professional degree.

Anyway, that argument is over and done with. Keep it on topic of uni admissions.

Theinbetween

Reaction score
Your seniors already did a wonderful job explaining why pharmacy prospects are dim so I wouldn't be so happy that you're doing a professional degree.

Anyway, that argument is over and done with. Keep it on topic of uni admissions.

Yeah im planning on doing graduate studies too

pywr17

Reaction score
Anyone NUS application still processing since the start of this whole admission exercise? my godddddddd, its taking soooooo loooooonggggg. Is this just a slow death or a possible light at the end of the tunnel situation??

How about ntu, smu? Did they accept you yet? Or receive any offers or interview?

aiqian999

Reaction score
I'm waiting ntu and nus appeal result. Till now didn't receive any email regarding appeal interview, it is a not so bright situation? 😢

yanzifan021

Reaction score
anyone knows when we will know the appeal result. :s22:
just finished NTU appeal interview yesterday.

cbcplease

Reaction score
anybody has successful cases of appeals from those that were completely rejected from uni?

cbcplease

Reaction score
I'm waiting ntu and nus appeal result. Till now didn't receive any email regarding appeal interview, it is a not so bright situation? 😢

what course are u appealing for? have u been completwly rejwcted or just appealing to change course?

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From NTU (they have removed it though):
"If you are not offered any programme that you had previously opted, it is highly unlikely that your appeal to the same programme will be successful. However, you are not precluded from appealing for the same programme that you had selected."

From SMU:
If you were unsuccessful in your previous application, it is highly unlikely that your appeal to the same programme will be successful. You may appeal for a programme that you had not opted previously. You are not precluded from appealing for the same programme that you had indicated in your previous application.

You guys better have planned something if your appeal fails, since it's likely it will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.