NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Like Tree2357Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #91

Go to killed by smu social sci this morning, rp 72.5 :/
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:06 PM   #92

I'm appealing for business! GPA 3.55 trying to use DA as well!
ntu or nus? if ntu high chance, people with lower rp than last year igp getting accepted directly
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:07 PM   #93

Go to killed by smu social sci this morning, rp 72.5 :/
going to civil engineering i guess?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:29 PM   #94

My gpa is 3.584 appealing to CBC. (their 10th percentile igp is 3.50). Applied w DA too
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #95

I don't know.. Afraid that they send in batches. Anyway today is a weekend, maybe i'll wait for a few more days.

should we call in and ask? :-(
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:32 PM   #96

I don't know.. Afraid that they send in batches. Anyway today is a weekend, maybe i'll wait for a few more days.
Haha chill and yah i alsp think is by batches. Nerve wrecking but hope for the best bah.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:44 PM   #97

what did you guys appeal for and what rp/gpa/h2 grades do you have?
Hey, all appealers. Just want to help remind you that if you already accept an offer and appealing to another course in the same uni as your offer, if your appeal us successful, it will auto override your first offer. So for anyone who has changed your mind about your appeal and want to stay with your first offer, better call in to withdraw your appeal. But if appealing to a different uni, then shouldn't matter.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:53 PM   #98

My gpa is 3.584 appealing to CBC. (their 10th percentile igp is 3.50). Applied w DA too
were you rejected before? and what course did you take in poly?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:20 PM   #99

going to civil engineering i guess?
Got offered nus nursing, I'll prolly go for nursing since it's closer to my interest
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:40 PM   #100

Anyone NUS application still processing since the start of this whole admission exercise? my godddddddd, its taking soooooo loooooonggggg. Is this just a slow death or a possible light at the end of the tunnel situation??
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:38 PM   #101

you are comparing a normal working adult with successful entrepreneurs. how many % are these 'successful entrepreneurs'? you so confident you this small % ar?
these ppl just got a bunch of good luck. hardwork is hardly relevant here, cause there are ppl that work harder than them but still sh!t.

1k a month? unless you are planning to stay with your parents and not get married, good luck with that.
and ya, keep dreaming hor. leave the computer on and earn 1.2k a month. you got some special lobang ar?

and rly la, buay kan is buay kan 1. repeating the exact same content for one whole year, doing nothing else, and still come out like sai. what makes you think such a person has the capability for graduates school? dont say dog eye see ppl low la hor, this 1 is chi xin wang xiang. 1 needs to know their limits. say until got fire got dragon, simi prelim is A student, a lvl come out C, somemore twice(?). noone cares how good you are previously. ppl only care about the results.
also, if one sibeh satki like the flash liddat can see the future, and she sees herself as a masters/phd student in NTU, do note that first class hons from SIM also get to join NTU graduates school.

dont care wat hons ppl get. it is for a fact that arts degree graduates have the lowest % of being employed, making arts degrees the most useless course for employment.

Wah u beat me in the mean game. I thought i was mean enough and was even called the devil's advocate in JC but seems like you beat me to it. You're roasting almskt everyone who stands on the FASS side XD. How about pharmacy? Or science? Actually if u think abt it fron ur perspective alnost all jobs got no prospects unless you have a professional degree (engineering/Pharm/medicine/law/nursing/dentistry/healthcare) where u actually go into a job u studied for.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #102

Anyone NUS application still processing since the start of this whole admission exercise? my godddddddd, its taking soooooo loooooonggggg. Is this just a slow death or a possible light at the end of the tunnel situation??
My friend lol.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 05:58 PM   #103
Supremacy Member

Wah u beat me in the mean game. I thought i was mean enough and was even called the devil's advocate in JC but seems like you beat me to it. You're roasting almskt everyone who stands on the FASS side XD. How about pharmacy? Or science? Actually if u think abt it fron ur perspective alnost all jobs got no prospects unless you have a professional degree (engineering/Pharm/medicine/law/nursing/dentistry/healthcare) where u actually go into a job u studied for.
Your seniors already did a wonderful job explaining why pharmacy prospects are dim so I wouldn't be so happy that you're doing a professional degree.

Anyway, that argument is over and done with. Keep it on topic of uni admissions.
~Dragonite~ and gohjedrek like this.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:01 PM   #104

Yeap rejected. Applied chemistry with pharmaceutical science. I'm from SP.

were you rejected before? and what course did you take in poly?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:05 PM   #105

Your seniors already did a wonderful job explaining why pharmacy prospects are dim so I wouldn't be so happy that you're doing a professional degree.

Anyway, that argument is over and done with. Keep it on topic of uni admissions.
Yeah im planning on doing graduate studies too
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.