NTU/NUS/SMU 2018-2019 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

mildbluelotion

Reaction score
Hi all, just sharing. I'm a student that went through the PFP route and received an offer for his first choice from NTU CoE this week.
  1. GPA 3.94
  2. PFP GPA 3.0
  3. 'N' Level 10pts, no 'A'/'E'/'O' Maths
  4. Applied through normal admission

Last edited:

nutellaaa123

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know how this year's batch performed for a levels? I saw online that it wasn't great? im a private candidate so it's hard to get direct news from my peers. I'm just trying to gauge the competitiveness for admissions for this year.

mozartbeks

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know how this year's batch performed for a levels? I saw online that it wasn't great? im a private candidate so it's hard to get direct news from my peers. I'm just trying to gauge the competitiveness for admissions for this year.

Erm, my JC did better than last year and last last yr and so on. I read it somewhere that this year Alevel is quite good though. Not sure if it’s true or not. On the other hand, more Uni slots are opening up +lower birth rates so yep

nutellaaa123

Reaction score
Erm, my JC did better than last year and last last yr and so on. I read it somewhere that this year Alevel is quite good though. Not sure if it’s true or not. On the other hand, more Uni slots are opening up +lower birth rates so yep

ohh i see... i heard some jc's cohort did so badly half of their cohort scored around 70rps? but i think its fo sure that unis are opening more slots

nutellaaa123

Reaction score
also, does anyone know when last interview calls are for SMU soci? still havent been called for an interview :/

Chr1stian

Reaction score
Got 65RP and no replies till now ): feeling very frustrated.. can I know when unis roughly send their acceptance until and do I still chance a chance for these few courses
1) NUS RE
2) NTU maritime studies
3) SMU soc sci

whitezgaming

Reaction score
I just received an invitation for the Nanyang business school interview.

Any kind soul that already went for the interview willing to share the process and what questions they might ask?

*DESPERATE KID HERE*

scholar88

Reaction score
Got 65RP and no replies till now ): feeling very frustrated.. can I know when unis roughly send their acceptance until and do I still chance a chance for these few courses
1) NUS RE
2) NTU maritime studies
3) SMU soc sci

Did you calculate your RP correctly? You can go to this website to check if your calculation of RP is correct.
http://zueet.com/tools/a-level-university-ranking-points-calculator/?page=calcpoints

By the way, you got exactly 65RP? Inclusive of H1 MTL/HMTL? Are you Singaporean, PR or foreigner? (As it may affect your chances even for an interview)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.