NTU/NUS/SMU 2019-2020 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious why miss poly application deadline has to suck suck thumb n wait next year? Poly final result (6 semester) still not out yet, you mean all poly students must apply using 5 semesters result? Cannot wait for final result then apply? Can someone enlighten me? Thanks
yes

Sent from moi brain using GAGT

darksiedluv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious why miss poly application deadline has to suck suck thumb n wait next year? Poly final result (6 semester) still not out yet, you mean all poly students must apply using 5 semesters result? Cannot wait for final result then apply? Can someone enlighten me? Thanks
yes :s22: :s22:

Googlercolin

Reaction score
NTU REP or NUS Global Merit Scholarship for Computer Science?
I'm an A Level graduate who is in NS. I was offered a place in the NTU REP for CS+Biz last year but my parents adviced me to apply for the NUS GMS this year as I missed the deadline last year and was offered CS+USP. Both programs stand out in different ways and I will be really grateful for any input from current students/alumni!

rhapsody123

Reaction score
Just received email that i was accepted into NTU CS, was from SP DEEE, still waiting for nus though.

MTMblur

Reaction score

Poly students application deadline is from 1st feb to 21st feb only. The 6th sem result is only letting the uni know tht you graduated. Deadline wont change even if you missed it.

SKShaokun

Reaction score
Hi there, would like to know my chances of getting into:

- NTU Civil Engineering Program

Graduated from SP Diploma in Civil Engineering with Business 2017,
ORD coming May
cgpa (6th sem): 3.515
Olvl: Emath A2, english D7(Retaken and got C6) L1R4-14, L1R5-17
Singapore PR
no cca

Thank you so much for the help.

XenophisS

Reaction score
Alright thank you so much! Would it be better if I apply via DA since I have relevant work experience? I have done community work and have leadership as well. What advice would yall give me?
For NUS, the sections for the da is not marked as compulsory (*). You can just fill up if u have the relevant achievements. So, da is also in the same application as the normal one.

For NTU, you have to go another link to submit the da too. So you have to submit the normal + da.

Basically, can just go ahead and try DA:) Ultimately, they still look at your results.

B19B612

Reaction score
Any PFP/Poly people able to enter NTU/NUS with a bond free scholarship?

I'm currently a Year 2(Staring year 3 next sem) in NYP, Diploma in Business Informatics. Here are my details up till now:

N levels: EMB3 10
Took O level EMath C6
Went into PFP in NYP School of IT
CPGA: 3.96 (Probably gonna maintain/climb to 4.0)
CCA: Not much, participated in competitions but didn't win haha.

Are there any seniors that got accepted to NTU/NUS's bond free scholarship? Would a teachers recommendation letter help?

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score
Any PFP/Poly people able to enter NTU/NUS with a bond free scholarship?

I'm currently a Year 2(Staring year 3 next sem) in NYP, Diploma in Business Informatics. Here are my details up till now:

N levels: EMB3 10
Took O level EMath C6
Went into PFP in NYP School of IT
CPGA: 3.96 (Probably gonna maintain/climb to 4.0)
CCA: Not much, participated in competitions but didn't win haha.

Are there any seniors that got accepted to NTU/NUS's bond free scholarship? Would a teachers recommendation letter help?

Go for more competitions, internships or do more volunteering.

B19B612

Reaction score
Go for more competitions, internships or do more volunteering.

Any idea for an ideal number of CCA points for a bond-free scholarship? By the way, I'm starting my internship next week in Accenture Singapore haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.